Pre-Season Tournament in Lyon

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Nonsense comment

I'm not claiming superior knowledge or claiming to be right. I'm saying in my opinion I don't trust Morelos to be the penalty taker. And Halliday is a professional footballer who trains with Morelos every day and will see him practising penalties. People desperate to hate him for no reason is baffling

Wit 🤔

Who am I hating ? 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure if I looked I could find quotes from another Rangers player or coach who will say Morelos is a great finisher but can’t be bothered looking. I think he’s somewhere in the middle, capable of outstanding finishes but also capable of a howler or two.

When on form he’s great, and I do understand people who say they don’t trust him with penalty’s but if he starts hitting them and scores a couple then that nervousness will quickly disappear.  The situation in the Tarriers game at hampden he shouldn’t have been allowed the ball that day for reasons I’ve already stated

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Pretty sure if I looked I could find quotes from another Rangers player or coach who will say Morelos is a great finisher but can’t be bothered looking. I think he’s somewhere in the middle, capable of outstanding finishes but also capable of a howler or two.

When on form he’s great, and I do understand people who say they don’t trust him with penalty’s but if he starts hitting them and scores a couple then that nervousness will quickly disappear.  The situation in the Tarriers game at hampden he shouldn’t have been allowed the ball that day for reasons I’ve already stayed. 

Massive difference in somebody who is still at the club and has to say that than there is someone who has left the club and can say whatever they want. 

Anyway, I'm not saying it because Halliday is saying it. I'm saying it because I'm saying it 

Just now, Broxi said:

Massive difference in somebody who is still at the club and has to say that than there is someone who has left the club and can say whatever they want. 

Anyway, I'm not saying it because Halliday is saying it. I'm saying it because I'm saying it 

🤣

fs

10 hours ago, Broxi said:

He’s not a composed finisher. Halliday even said on Si Ferry he is not a good finisher or a great penalty taker. I don’t trust him to be our main taker

I don’t trust Halliday opinion.

12 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fucking love Andy Halliday btw not the most gifted of players but a sound guy and a proper Bear.  

I would have kept him around as a squad player tbh good to have guys like him around the club.

I get the sentiment mate but that would have been a ridiculous waste of money 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I get the sentiment mate but that would have been a ridiculous waste of money 

Folk rightly want us to stop signing more squad players. But when the current squad players can get released and free up funds for signing potential starters then we should re-sign the squad player? Baffling 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Folk rightly want us to stop signing more squad players. But when the current squad players can get released and free up funds for signing potential starters then we should re-sign the squad player? Baffling 

Mate it was a throw away comment making a point because the poster was talking pish saying that I hated Andy Halliday. 

Didn’t intend to baffle you. 

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate it was a throw away comment making a point because the poster was talking pish saying that I hated Andy Halliday. 

Didn’t intend to baffle you. 

Now I'm baffled by whether you would or wouldn't keep Halliday. And if you would, I'm still baffled by that.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Now I'm baffled by whether you would or wouldn't keep Halliday. And if you would, I'm still baffled by that.

Would be nice to have a good Rangers man like Andy around the club but I understand the need to free up cash to bring better quality to the squad. 

Williamson nailed it with his comment mate straight to the point no drama.

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Would be nice to have a good Rangers man like Andy around the club but I understand the need to free up cash to bring better quality to the squad. 

Williamson nailed it with his comment mate straight to the point no drama.

Thats not baffling 👍

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I see Helander is struggling again.

A centre half is a must now.

I don't know how long he's going to be out for, but that's our 2 best CB's, in my opinion, out for months, possibly.

Edmunson is so average it's unreal tbh. Don't get where the love for him comes from. 

Just now, British_Empire said:

I don't know how long he's going to be out for, but that's our 2 best CB's, in my opinion, out for months, possibly.

Edmunson is so average it's unreal tbh. Don't get where the love for him comes from. 

He seems a good lad but the games at Tynecastle and then Leverkusen showed him up.

Helander injury prone and struggling to make start of season, Katic long term so left with Edmundson and Bassey.

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Call me a pessimist but really see us doing fuck all next year. Injuries, manager stubborn ness and regulars not good enough.

Still require 5 signings before addressing the CB issue.

Aye I'm not really feeling things just now tbh. Couple good signings instantly changes the tone and mood though.

Archived