Part 4, The Rest & A Few Rangers Youths

Elfideldo

Great read. It inspired me to think about our youth team graduates.

Graduates of our youth system that are at still out there playing:

Liam Kelly (QPR)

Thomas Kind Bendiksen (Tromsdalen, 2 caps for Norway)

Danny Wilson (Colorado Rapids)

Myles Beerman (Hibernians, 7 caps for Malta)

Jordan Thomson (Stoke, 7 caps for NI)

Fleck (Sheff Utd)

Billy Gilmour (Chelsea)

Lewis McLeod (Wigan, recently Brentford)

Barrie McKay (Swansea/Fleetwood loan)

Kal Naismith ( Wigan)

Ryan Hardie (7 goals in 13 games in L2)

Subs:

Jamie Ness 

Tom Walsh 

Can anyone improve that line-up?

How many would be useful in our squad/team?

I think there are possibly 7-8 players there who would be useful to have around - and might have saved us a bit of cash on squad players.

How would you rate Robby McCrorie in comparison to Liam Kelly?

I’ve seen it said on here many times that the reason we were happy to let Kelly go was because McCrorie was a better prospect.

Obviously Kelly has made a bigger impact In senior football so far but McCrorie is far younger and has shown you well so far on loan.

1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

How would you rate Robby McCrorie in comparison to Liam Kelly?

I’ve seen it said on here many times that the reason we were happy to let Kelly go was because McCrorie was a better prospect.

Obviously Kelly has made a bigger impact In senior football so far but McCrorie is far younger and has shown you well so far on loan.

In my opinion all goalkeepers make saves, and goalkeepers are more defined by the saves they don't make.

I think Liam makes less goal costing mistakes than Robbie at the moment. It doesn't matter how many saves you make if you are then culpable for a goal.

3 hours ago, Elfideldo said:

In my opinion all goalkeepers make saves, and goalkeepers are more defined by the saves they don't make.

I think Liam makes less goal costing mistakes than Robbie at the moment. It doesn't matter how many saves you make if you are then culpable for a goal.

Great content mate 👏🏻👏🏻 Up at RTC for as some of the young players from the community club i coach at go to the soccer schools etc. 

Would u say mcrorie is more a shot stopper and comanding & kelly is more distribution etc? 

Archived