RFC Lodge Official Press Complaints

Ace

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What where they about

Love heart and hand btw fully subscribed member. Just hope they don't get themselves in a position where they struggle to remain as balanced as they currently are. That's one of the best things Edgar gives criticism when its due and praise also.

Hope that remains

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

About time, but where was the complaints to the shameful treatment of Morelos last season? Hopefully we won’t be allowing similar to take place this coming season 

True, but we are beginning to get up to speed and fight back. David Graham's dep't I presume.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

True, but we are beginning to get up to speed and fight back. David Graham's dep't I presume.

Hopefully mate, I’ve no doubt that the shameful targeting of Morelos by the press contributed massively to his loss of form after the break. 

48 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Hopefully mate, I’ve no doubt that the shameful targeting of Morelos by the press contributed massively to his loss of form after the break. 

Probably contributed but he hasn’t turned up in the second half of the season all three seasons here whether that be through Being annoyed at a turned down bid, suspensions & a general loss of form

So frustrating given how good his first half of the seasons have been been, particularly the season just finished 

20 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Probably contributed but he hasn’t turned up in the second half of the season all three seasons here whether that be through Being annoyed at a turned down bid, suspensions & a general loss of form

So frustrating given how good his first half of the seasons have been been, particularly the season just finished 

Here’s hoping having a child will mature him, if he can perform for a full season we have an excellent chance of winning the title 

51 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Here’s hoping having a child will mature him, if he can perform for a full season we have an excellent chance of winning the title 

Just fucking knackered me. Made me no less of a dick. 

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

What where they about

Love heart and hand btw fully subscribed member. Just hope they don't get themselves in a position where they struggle to remain as balanced as they currently are. That's one of the best things Edgar gives criticism when its due and praise also.

Hope that remains

They all seem a good bunch of straight down the line bears.

15 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That’ll eventually be six different teeny lines hidden away on page 18 retracting their articles that no-one will see

The apology should be in the same size font on the same page as it was published.

Is SIX! written with emphasis because it's a shock it's so low? Obviously if the journos (lol) done their job properly there wouldn't be any but over a two year period there has been far more than 6 articles we could genuinely lodge complaints about. We should be calling out absolutely everything in an official capacity. Take no shit. 

Archived