GabrielTomato

***Official Transfer Rumours Thread***

I might be alone in thinking this, but I like the transfer stuff at the top of the B D, it is far easier than having go into another part of the forum to see what is up new. :cheers:

Sorry no rumours at this time, my bad. :pipe:

20 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I might be alone in thinking this, but I like the transfer stuff at the top of the B D, it is far easier than having go into another part of the forum to see what is up new. :cheers:

Sorry no rumours at this time, my bad. :pipe:

Horrendous decision this

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Any reasons for that Dan old chap ?? 

Pinned threads get ignored. Folk will still create threads on players. The transfer forum was good for getting all the transfer spam and legitimate links all in one place. 

The point about it detracting from the BD is daft as well imo. If the BD is so important they might as well close the rest of the forum 😂.

Bears r us likes this

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Pinned threads get ignored. Folk will still create threads on players. The transfer forum was good for getting all the transfer spam and legitimate links all in one place. 

The point about it detracting from the BD is daft as well imo. If the BD is so important they might as well close the rest of the forum 😂.

I dont really mind either way tbh but dont really understand the difference in the bd being busy or a sub forum being busy , maybe it does make a difference in the money the site makes but seems daft if it does 

Dan Deacon likes this

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I dont really mind either way tbh but dont really understand the difference in the bd being busy or a sub forum being busy , maybe it does make a difference in the money the site makes but seems daft if it does 

This might suit some folk and not others but I reckon it should be our decision not just decreed by admin. Maybe there was a vote or discussion on it that I missed? 

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

This might suit some folk and not others but I reckon it should be our decision not just decreed by admin. Maybe there was a vote or discussion on it that I missed? 

I dont wanna say admin are running a dictatorship but its bleak times we are living in 

Bluekev and Dan Deacon like this

6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I would normally agree about pinned threads, fund raisers etc, but surely it will not take long for folks to remember that is where the transfer threads are.

I just find it easier to look to the top of the BD and see if anything has been added since I looked last. 

What I will agree with is that the  number of threads made about players which should be in rumours or suggestions might get very annoying to say the least. That is where the mods will need to keep putting them where they should be, or I will be moving to your position rather quickly. :pipe:

Dan Deacon likes this

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would normally agree about pinned threads, fund raisers etc, but surely it will not take long for folks to remember that is where the transfer threads are.

I just find it easier to look to the top of the BD and see if anything has been added since I looked last. 

What I will agree with is that the  number of threads made about players which should be in rumours or suggestions might get very annoying to say the least. That is where the mods will need to keep putting them where they should be, or I will be moving to your position rather quickly. :pipe:

I advocate creating multiple new accounts to post absolutely awful links to keep admin busy.

Bears r us likes this

7 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Some amount of rumours flying around in here, can hardly hear myself think

You been buying they cheapo batteries from down the barras for yer hearing aid again :mutley:

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

Peterborough chairman has said a club has made a bid for Toney, not saying which club though 

Nothing story IMO. It's them trying to get someone to bite with a bid. 

The longer this goes on and the more desperate they get, the cheaper we will get this guy for (if there's genuine interest) 

Malkytfp1 likes this

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

Peterborough chairman has said a club has made a bid for Toney, not saying which club though 

The only thing I know of him is he made the fifa tots this year and was shite in game. 

If we are replacing Alfie with him that's stupid and if he's coming in as back up to Alfie that's stupid. Moving to two up front and using him and Alfie could work but that's the only way I would take him. 

32 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The only thing I know of him is he made the fifa tots this year and was shite in game. 

If we are replacing Alfie with him that's stupid and if he's coming in as back up to Alfie that's stupid. Moving to two up front and using him and Alfie could work but that's the only way I would take him. 

Tbf the only thing stupid about that is making your assessment based on Fifa. 

SK Rfc likes this