GabrielTomato

***Official Transfer Rumours Thread***

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Again, a post that was misconstrued. Of course I won't be kneeling in front of a fucking telly but I will support any Rangers player who decides to kneel. Fuck me man, do you really believe all your posts are perfect? I think it is the righteousness that annoys me the most.

Yes I do. 

Kinda what happens when you have the queen on WhatsApp tbh 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Again, a post that was misconstrued. Of course I won't be kneeling in front of a fucking telly but I will support any Rangers player who decides to kneel. Fuck me man, do you really believe all your posts are perfect? I think it is the righteousness that annoys me the most.

He's shat it fae you mate. 

Imagine a "trusted seller" shifting it from a "club legend". 

Rfc52 likes this

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Please read the post you’ve quoted again 

Eh?

"Roofe is right up there, mate. Cannae go higher imo."

That was the quote. No following...

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate bluenoz was at Ibrox before my da wanked on my ma btw 

I canny read your posts now cause I know you jobbied it from a club legend.

Rfc52 likes this

44 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Tbh mate that can work both ways as it takes two to tango. 

I'm not picking sides here, but you did quote him telling him to fuck up - which then caused an argument.
We had a ding dong the other day, you called me an embarrassment - which then caused an argument. 

It takes two folk to argue and I'm not saying anything bad cos I'm a cheeky cunt myself, but you can come across cheeky too and probably don't even see it. 

But aye, punch fuck out him mate - go live

My argument with you mate was nothing Rangers. I know we are both die-hard. This site has gotten a little awry politically and made people judge peoples allegiances.  I refuse to enter that bull-ring on a football site. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

My argument with you mate was nothing Rangers. I know we are both die-hard. This site has gotten a little awry politically and made people judge peoples allegiances.  I refuse to enter that bull-ring on a football site. 

You think none of the rest of us are? Ffs I had my wee boy in dusseldorf and then Luxembourg for 3 days 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Fuck up. You never have anything positive to say these days. It's a new season. Show some believe for fuck sake!

or just keep moaning about Gerrard because you and a few others hate everything Liverpool.

This is the year Gerrard and Rangers should be judged, not before and for the moment, they have my backing. Saying you put your money on us not winning the league is such a pessimistic outlook.

55 and counting....

I'm sorry but that is an absolute crock of shite. 

I've said it before if it were upto me he'd be out the door already, but if he doesn't win the first available trophy next season which is the LC every one of us should be demanding he gets the bullet. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

You think none of the rest of us are? Ffs I had my wee boy in dusseldorf and then Luxembourg for 3 days 😂😂😂

I can 100% guarantee you if I had a pint with you we would get along very well. Posts are easily misconstrued.

I look like a bluenoz, talk like one and bleed like one. Next drink is on you.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I can 100% guarantee you if I had a pint with you we would get along very well. Posts are easily misconstrued.

Fuck sake. This mean yous arny gonna fight?

Rfc52 likes this

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm pratted mate 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've said it before if it were upto me he'd be out the door already, but if he doesn't win the first available trophy next season which is the LC every one of us should be demanding he gets the bullet. 

A think am being selfish but I’d take going out in the first round of every cup just to get that league 😂

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

This.

I was hoping Gerrard was gone after the Hamilton game, probably even before that. Problem is now, to get rid of him halfway through or at any point during this season, then you are bringing in a new gaffer with someone else's team and setup and expecting him to be successful shirt term. We don't have that room this season.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Look mate, I respect everyone's opinion but yours and a few others on here are so vocal on the negative of Gerrard when 90% of the support actually want him here.

Do you remember when some on here supported Ashley over King? Foolish cunts, huh"

I will say it again ( but differently) ... Gerrard takes us to 55.

Fs, that's all I ever tried to say!