GabrielTomato

***Official Transfer Rumours Thread***

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A think am being selfish but I’d take going out in the first round of every cup just to get that league 😂

Not at all mate. As much as I love the euro games and the money that comes with them, they mean very little if we don't stop the tainted ten.

born a blue nose likes this

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Look mate, I respect everyone's opinion but yours and a few others on here are so vocal on the negative of Gerrard when 90% of the support actually want him here.

Do you remember when some on here supported Ashley over King? Foolish cunts, huh"

I will say it again ( but differently) ... Gerrard takes us to 55.

Fs, that's all I ever tried to say!

I've been very vocal of Gerrard in the past but the collapse after the winter break for the SECOND time changed everything for me. 

I'm not looking forward to next season whatsoever, what's changed since our last game that shows he's capable of stopping 10IAR?

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've been very vocal of Gerrard in the past but the collapse after the winter break for the SECOND time changed everything for me. 

I'm not looking forward to next season whatsoever, what's changed since our last game that shows he's capable of stopping 10IAR?

Don't blame anyone for that btw

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm  a wee bit more to the conspiracies mate. I have no doubt we were reffed different after Dec 29th game and the media assault on Morelos was outrageous. I believe they both played a major factor on our slump.

I also believe it will only get harder next season but I'm the same every July mate - optimistic and cannae wait.

lidorfc and magic8ball like this

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It’s fucking depressing even thinking about next season tbh. Doesn’t matter but Liverpool won the league and that’s got people hopeful that Gerrard can somehow make that win us the league :lol: 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I'm  a wee bit more to the conspiracies mate. I have no doubt we were reffed different after Dec 29th game and the media assault on Morelos was outrageous. I believe they both played a major factor on our slump.

I also believe it will only get harder next season but I'm the same every July mate - optimistic and cannae wait.

Reading between the lines of @eskbankloyalpost earlier I think the wee man has next to NI chance of being at Rangers come. End of August.

I fucking love the boy as well but I think that's it for him and I think we will take around 15 million for him now 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s fucking depressing even thinking about next season tbh. Doesn’t matter but Liverpool won the league and that’s got people hopeful that Gerrard can somehow make that win us the league :lol: 

We can win this league. 

Win match day 1 by more goals than the papes. 

Release covid 19/2 and declare the league over yyyyyyyaaaaaaaasssssss

magic8ball likes this

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Reading between the lines of @eskbankloyalpost earlier I think the wee man has next to NI chance of being at Rangers come. End of August.

I fucking love the boy as well but I think that's it for him and I think we will take around 15 million for him now 

I hope you are wrong because I think he is the key to us winning. Replacing him would be such a gamble but I understand money talks.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I will give you the Morelos treatment and some poor ref decisions mate, but that had no factor whatsoever on us being beat off Hamilton at home, collapsing against Aberdeen, being done by Hearts twice and the rest of the shite we came out with.

Gerrard was a bigger influence on us being shite than the ref's and the media.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I hope you are wrong because I think he is the key to us winning. Replacing him would be such a gamble but I understand money talks.

So dae a, a fucking love the boy 

bluenoz likes this

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I will give you the Morelos treatment and some poor ref decisions mate, but that had no factor whatsoever on us being beat off Hamilton at home, collapsing against Aberdeen, being done by Hearts twice and the rest of the shite we came out with.

Gerrard was a bigger influence on us being shite than the ref's and the media.

You might be right. I just refuse to admit it yet. If he doesn't win the league this year, the Gerrard's haters are right and I'm wrong.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I agree with you. I think we need him on form to win the league. Problem is, the longer we hold onto him the more chance there is of one bad season and then the cash value of him drops.

bluenoz and Rfc52 like this

Just now, bluenoz said:

You might be right. I just refuse to admit it yet. If he doesn't win the league this year, the Gerrard's haters are right and I'm wrong.

We all hope he does. Don't think there are any Gerrard haters here either. I think every Rangers fan loves the guy. He carries himself so well and is respected but then again everyone loved Ally. It took a while for me to turn on Gerrard because I think the lad is great but I will stand by him.

Just went to type in Lisa battalion on YouTube and when I put lis she was first and Lisbon lions second.

You hink it's cause she's got more people supporting her than they do 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We all hope he does. Don't think there are any Gerrard haters here either. I think every Rangers fan loves the guy. He carries himself so well and is respected but then again everyone loved Ally. It took a while for me to turn on Gerrard because I think the lad is great but I will stand by him.

I simply adore the man. Win or lose.

However, there are quite a few folk on here who don't think that way and I respect that.

If, and it is a big if, he wins the league, he is an instant legend.

Ally McCoist is a true legend as is John Grieg. Both shite managers but they played for Rangers, Gerrard didn't and there lies the difference.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I simply adore the man. Win or lose.

However, there are quite a few folk on here who don't think that way and I respect that.

If, and it is a big if, he wins the league, he is an instant legend.

Ally McCoist is a true legend as is John Grieg. Both shite managers but they played for Rangers, Gerrard didn't and there lies the difference.

I don't knowuch abouf you but I'm between 30 and 40 shall we say and I fucking love the boy. I want him to stay but for him and us a think he has to go sadly 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't knowuch abouf you but I'm between 30 and 40 shall we say and I fucking love the boy. I want him to stay but for him and us a think he has to go sadly 

I'm 56 mate. I played midfield all ma days and can only dream I could have played like Gerrard. I realize his football talents doesn't equate to coaching skills but I just want to see I'm win.

His interview the other day with the 86 yr old supporter was everything I want to see at our club. He gets it!

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I'm 56 mate. I played midfield all ma days and can only dream I could have played like Gerrard. I realize his football talents doesn't equate to coaching skills but I just want to see I'm win.

His interview the other day with the 86 yr old supporter was everything I want to see at our club. He gets it!

Btw ma dad is 56.

Is that you dad?