GabrielTomato

***Official Transfer Rumours Thread***

2 minutes ago, badjon said:

I'm 41 for what it matters but agree with @born a blue nose I would forfeit Europa or any cup to win the league Gerrard surely gets that by now.

41, thats the age you really have to start worrying about Covid.

No-one under 40 has ever died of Covid. No-one over 40 has every caught it and survived. Those are facts.

BoJo never had it by the way, he just pretended to get sympathy. 

billscott likes this

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

41, thats the age you really have to start worrying about Covid.

No-one under 40 has ever died of Covid. No-one over 40 has every caught it and survived. Those are facts.

BoJo never had it by the way, he just pretended to get sympathy. 

The fuck you on about I am fine strong constetution :pipe:

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've been very vocal of Gerrard in the past but the collapse after the winter break for the SECOND time changed everything for me. 

I'm not looking forward to next season whatsoever, what's changed since our last game that shows he's capable of stopping 10IAR?

Signing better players?

7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've been very vocal of Gerrard in the past but the collapse after the winter break for the SECOND time changed everything for me. 

I'm not looking forward to next season whatsoever, what's changed since our last game that shows he's capable of stopping 10IAR?

This!

Tynecastle away twice, St Johnstone away, Kilmarnock away and worst of all fucking Hamilton at home are still very much in my head.

That Hamilton game was horrendous, we could still be playing just now and not score. As soon as Goldson gave the ball away the players chucked it - was brutal being there that night!

BridgeIsBlue likes this

Remember winning sides from the past . We had guys who'd grab the others and gie them a shake like bomber, Fergie, gough, McCall  , Hateley ... this is what we need now .. if they didn't then Wattie and archie did

We have talent but we need players who'll kick arses.  This clapping and shouting come on isnae enough .Funking hate saying it but they cunts have that . We're a better fitba side but they have mental toughness and win ugly .

7 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I hope you are wrong because I think he is the key to us winning. Replacing him would be such a gamble but I understand money talks.

We have not won a single thing while Morelos has been here. ? 

I’ve been a very big backer of Gerrard, even after the LCF I believed even more. 

To deny Gerrard was one of the luckiest people in football due to Covid is just nonsense. His next three games were the OF, Leverkusen and St Mirren and the way we were going we could’ve been beat in all 3. He was those 3 games away from the majority of the support turning on him. 

BridgeIsBlue likes this

Apparently Morelos has rejected a £15m move to Qatar.  If a player rejects a move it means we accepted the offer.  So if it’s true looks like clubs now know his value.  He’s off. 

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

So whats the transfer talk... ?

We need proven winners, so we’ll be targeting youth players from the EPL and not even the good ones from here on out. 

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

For all the criticism Tav and Goldson get, they’ve been two of our standout performers since Gerrard came in. 

Midfield and CF is where we’ve been let down. 

You could lift out our whole midfield and you’d not miss them. And Morelos only plays in about half our games anyway. 

If we’re bringing in players we need a proven CM, RW and CF. We’ve plenty squad options, youths and back up. We need nailed on first 11 quality. 

2 CMs are needed. A dirty bastard who'll pick up bookings but break up any opposition play and a creative deep lying player.

RW is an absolute necessity. Someone who compliments Tav and has an eye for goal.

CF will be tough to find. Gerrard won't be breaking from his rigid 4-3-3 so your asking for a striker to be 3rd choice and can step up when Morelos is off form or suspended and Defoe is injured.