GabrielTomato

***Official Transfer Rumours Thread***

38 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Morelos has been linked with Rennes for 15m euros as a second choice to them trying to sign a striker from Amiens

If he goes for 15m euros I’d be very disappointed. 

magic8ball likes this

On 26/06/2020 at 17:17, bluenoz said:

I'm not so sure Lynden Dykes has the required skill set to play for us but he doesn't lack confidence and seems to have a great attitude. Tough call...

I think he would do well for us. Imagine having the option at 70 minutes to fire on a big battering ram of a centre forward. We have been crying out for that for seasons and the boy knows the league. If he's cheap enough I'm all for it. 

Apparently linked with Andreas Skov Olsen Danish 20 year old at Bologna,Sturggled to settle in Italy ,Judging by his YouTube stuff hes very strong on his left foot but plays on the right and looks like he’s a CR7 type striker/winger 

Laudrup1984 likes this

10 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Apparently linked with Andreas Skov Olsen Danish 20 year old at Bologna,Sturggled to settle in Italy ,Judging by his YouTube stuff hes very strong on his left foot but plays on the right and looks like he’s a CR7 type striker/winger 

How much would he cost? 

On 28/06/2020 at 14:39, Broxi said:

Morelos has been linked with Rennes for 15m euros as a second choice to them trying to sign a striker from Amiens

I’m not sure if it’s Rennes or not but I believe Morelos will be away sooner rather than later. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

I’m not sure if it’s Rennes or not but I believe Morelos will be away sooner rather than later. 

Any ideas on where to and how much?

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Am I imagining it but weren't we linked to him before he moved to bologna? Just the name rings a bell.

magic8ball likes this

While we're at it, while the site was down there were reports in Belgium that we had a loan with option to buy offer rejected for Kemar Roofe

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Which would explain this^

But tbh I don't know if I'm 100% into the hype on Roofe. His goalscoring record is good, but for the money he'd cost I don't know if it's good enough for me. If we're getting Morelos money, and are spending £5m + on a striker I think we could do better. But not totally against the signing if we don't think we can. I know it's the buzz  name atm but Weissman would be unreal. 

But selling Morelos and bringing in Roofe/Weissman and Olsen/Kerk would be good business

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Am I imagining it but weren't we linked to him before he moved to bologna? Just the name rings a bell.

Can't remember if he was linked or just heavily suggested but yeah there was a period on here where his name was talked about a lot 

stevemac likes this

13 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

All things are pointing in that direction, unfortunately. I dont think we would be after Roofe, if reports are true, if we were keeping Alfredo :/ 

Bluekev likes this

15 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I thought Gerrard’s comments about him the other day were quite telling and a sort of read between the lines admission that he is off.

eskbankloyal likes this

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I thought Gerrard’s comments about him the other day were quite telling and a sort of read between the lines admission that he is off.

He’s ‘injured’ and not training at the moment as well.