40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

Copland Completely standing eventually ,having our own Blue Wall but it could only be done when we have extra seats available to allow for moves. The first step should be Copland front for me. 

Can’t see it ever being installed in the Copland mate but thats exactly where it should be.

Me personally I would Install it in both the Copland front and Broomloan front. Would be fantastic.

We’re repeatedly told the club needs to move with the times. 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Why would putting in safe standing across the whole Broomloan front mean dispersing a number of supporters with little capacity to support it?

Imo the majority would choose to stay where they are and there would be enough people wanting moved into safe standing from other areas of the stadium to relocate those who don’t want involved  

It’s only really the middle sections of BF where people sit down anyway.  BF1 and 2 mostly stand and from what I can see most in BF5 already stand 

Also are we not getting a few thousand more seats by lowering the pitch?   

BF is shite for it due to the fact any team that can bring decent numbers in the Scottish Cup/Europe would be in the standing section.

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

The songs are more the problem than if your arse is on a bit plastic or not , we’ve became lazy and just wait on the UB starting everything , 9/10 it’s oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bang bang and nobody joins in, even the more popular new songs nowhere near the amount join in compared to an old school number 

The same amount join in when the loyalist/Rangers songs get sung, zero. Plenty of each ‘type’ of song get sung every game and it’s the same.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

BF is shite for it due to the fact any team that can bring decent numbers in the Scottish Cup/Europe would be in the standing section.

The same amount join in when the loyalist/Rangers songs get sung, zero. Plenty of each ‘type’ of song get sung every game and it’s the same.

I don’t see them ever putting it anywhere else so if it was the Broomloan or nothing I would take it in the Broomloan.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Could easily encroach into the SJ front for the extra couple hundred away fans, doesnt have to be into the BF.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’d never put them into there if they take 2500 or more

Just saying that its an option if BF 1 to 5 were safe standing. Away get the usual section but eat into the SJ rather than BF.

Tbh safe standing won't happen short term as its a cost rather than revenue from the 6k additional seats being talked about which are more of a priority.

I've long said away fans should be in the west enclosure, furthest away sections from half way line. Far more benefits for us puting them there, but that won't happen either.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just saying that its an option if BF 1 to 5 were safe standing. Away get the usual section but eat into the SJ rather than BF.

Tbh safe standing won't happen short term as its a cost rather than revenue from the 6k additional seats being talked about which are more of a priority.

I've long said away fans should be in the west enclosure, furthest away sections from half way line. Far more benefits for us puting them there, but that won't happen either.

It’s not even a cost, iirc the UB said they’d fundraiser for it to get it installed and it’s really not that much. It should be a priority to try and enhance the match day ‘experience’ which they constantly go on about.

The enclosure is the only disabled area so don’t see that happening.

11 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Do you think we'll get to 40k before the waiting list?

Tuesday will be a payday for a lot of people, obviously that’s the deadline aswell so theres a possibility. Hard to tell how it will go now due the the pandemic tbh but great numbers from our support 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Tuesday will be a payday for a lot of people, obviously that’s the deadline aswell so theres a possibility. Hard to tell how it will go now due the the pandemic tbh but great numbers from our support 

100%

I can see us at least matching last season's. 

Just now, MorelosRangers said:

100%

I can see us at least matching last season's. 

Have we not reached a point (last season) where we can’t even hand out more season tickets, as in you need to leave a percentage for public sale? If not we must be fairly close to it 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Have we not reached a point (last season) where we can’t even hand out more season tickets, as in you need to leave a percentage for public sale? If not we must be fairly close to it 

I think we sold over 46k by the time the season started. I'd imagine we sold quite a few more half ST at Christmas with our good form.

2 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

We were at that point, that's why there's a waiting list 

Archived