40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/06/2020 at 01:23, Robster said:

Cheers m8,We all got different views but our love for the Rangers is what separates us from them NS we welcome the chase 🇬🇧

Welcome robby robster. 

WATP wddwa ns qs b&q kfc

12 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Outstanding! Especially when you don't know when we'll actually be allowed to attend games again! 

:rangers::rangers::rangers:

Might try small crowds October that boy that tells you wash yer hands on the tele said so there’s 3 months a right off straight away for 95% of the support 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Might try small crowds October that boy that tells you wash yer hands on the tele said so there’s 3 months a right off straight away for 95% of the support 

Will be interesting to see how they try to work out who gets to attend , when it's a restricted limit crowd . 

5 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Will be interesting to see how they try to work out who gets to attend , when it's a restricted limit crowd . 

Public sale first mate , fuck all would surprise me 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Absolute certainty 👍🏻 Won’t be me or you that’s for sure 

Too true mate . Told my boy that I'm not for signing up to the scheme but i would pay his , but he knows that the chances are that it will be St Johnstone , Killie , Livingston & Fir Park again if you're lucky , so he said he's happy enough to take his chances with our bus allocation for any away tickets . Still won't be surprised to see/hear about plenty of spares for the above games , but fuck paying £40 for the chance :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Too true mate . Told my boy that I'm not for signing up to the scheme but i would pay his , but he knows that the chances are that it will be St Johnstone , Killie , Livingston & Fir Park again if you're lucky , so he said he's happy enough to take his chances with our bus allocation for any away tickets . Still won't be surprised to see/hear about plenty of spares for the above games , but fuck paying £40 for the chance :thumbsup:

aye especially if we get off to a bad start , be able to pick your seat at they grounds as per 

50 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

I joined myGers this season because I was getting it for £15 because of the £25 voucher and the wean got his free because of the voucher but I won’t be paying again next season. I would be surprised if any away fans are allowed into grounds for a long time. 

3 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Over 40k is absolutely phenomenal considering the situation we are in with no fans in stadiums, and many under pressure financially.

We have the best fans around.

Now it's about winning things on the park.

Need to sign some players now , watching the same starting 11 shitting the bed on the laptop for £500 plus will quickly turn sour 

17 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Just payed the 50 quid for mygers to join the waiting list 🤮

22nd July supposedly they will make me an offer so we will see, if I don't get a ST out of this then I will be 1 unhappy bastard. 

You get no points for being an unhappy bastard pal..

Feeling so proud of our fans tonight! 40k renewals is f*cking awesome!

What a fanbase, when you consider we haven't won anything of note for some time it makes it all the more impressive.

God knows when we will actually get to a game but clearly none of us want to miss it!!

Aye ok, ive had a few drinks but im on holiday 🤣🤣🤣

Archived