40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Feeling so proud of our fans tonight! 40k renewals is f*cking awesome!

What a fanbase, when you consider we haven't won anything of note for some time it makes it all the more impressive.

God knows when we will actually get to a game but clearly none of us want to miss it!!

Aye ok, ive had a few drinks but im on holiday 🤣🤣🤣

That's the reason it's became difficult to get tickets 

Before we dropped down the divisions it was fairly easy to get tickets to most games

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

All 40,000 of us are fucking mental.

150 of them mental bastards are on your bus 😂😂😂😂

I think you could actually make a cracking state hospital out of that bus 😂😂

12 hours ago, jintybear said:

I joined myGers this season because I was getting it for £15 because of the £25 voucher and the wean got his free because of the voucher but I won’t be paying again next season. I would be surprised if any away fans are allowed into grounds for a long time. 

Iv renewed my ST but not purchased MyGers yet, how do you get the discount on it? 

15 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Just payed the 50 quid for mygers to join the waiting list 🤮

22nd July supposedly they will make me an offer so we will see, if I don't get a ST out of this then I will be 1 unhappy bastard. 

If you don't mate send me a PM as ill have a spare one for the season.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You can't do that mate, I am going to tell the club what you're doing 

All good buddy

They know ive put on weight during lockdown but not enough to use both seats.:boughy:

44 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I thought that was for the refund rather than the voucher?

Totally confused 😂 

For the voucher too mate. From the FAQ on the website:

How can I apply for my £25 voucher due to Season 2019/20 finishing early?

The £25 voucher, available to supporters who have not requested a Season Ticket refund for the remaining games of Season 19/20, can be requested by emailing your name and Rangers number to ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk One email request per Season Ticket must be sent from the email address registered to the Season Ticket no later than the deadline of Tuesday 30 June. Vouchers will expire on Thursday 31st December if not redeemed.

13 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

For the voucher too mate. From the FAQ on the website:

Fair enough. You think they would have just emailed it to every ST holder with a code right? Especially as they made it out like they were doing us a massive fucking favour with it.

I don't particularly care as there was nothing I was going to spend it on anyway :lol: 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Fair enough. You think they would have just emailed it to every ST holder with a code right? Especially as they made it out like they were doing us a massive fucking favour with it.

I don't particularly care as there was nothing I was going to spend it on anyway :lol: 

Yeah, it was a dumb way to redeem the voucher. Pathetic gesture from the club.

7 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Iv renewed my ST but not purchased MyGers yet, how do you get the discount on it? 

You have to email the club and ask for your £25 voucher. They upload it to your account. Then when you purchase myGers it gives you the option to use your £25 credit.

Sorry just seen the answers above. It’s too late for the voucher :(

On 01/07/2020 at 16:02, McEwan's Lager said:

Same, but it’s the principle of the thing. 

Archived