Sign in to follow this  
CoatbridgeBear

Robbie Neilson back to Hertz

Saw earlier they wanted him, but didn't think they'd get it agreed. :lol: 

I wonder what his thought process is here?

I'm assuming he's getting paid a packet compared to Dundee Hibs, Hearts must have been paying Stendl a fortune if they've been able to bring in Neilson back (plus agree compo) considering their financial circumstance. 

Pretty decent appointment by them actually. While no world beater Neilson is a decent manager in Scottish football. He is going into a shitshow but I think he will turn Hearts back into a half decent outfit.

billscott, SIRB_72 and surfsup2 like this

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

Saw earlier they wanted him, but didn't think they'd get it agreed. :lol: 

I wonder what his thought process is here?

I'm assuming he's getting paid a packet compared to Dundee Hibs, Hearts must have been paying Stendl a fortune if they've been able to bring in Neilson back (plus agree compo) considering their financial circumstance. 

Stendel’s contract was void on relegation, what happens if Hearts win the court case and are reinstated?  😂 

GabrielTomato likes this

18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Stendel’s contract was void on relegation, what happens if Hearts win the court case and are reinstated?  😂 

Who knows but there is a train of thought by some including myself in spfl incompetence thread that Hearts may well be about to get compensated and accept their demotion, Shambolic as it is I can’t imagine spfl wanting to go to court at any cost.

eejay the dj likes this

40 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

:lol: 

Hearts and Dundee United swap squads too?

56 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Who knows but there is a train of thought by some including myself in spfl incompetence thread that Hearts may well be about to get compensated and accept their demotion, Shambolic as it is I can’t imagine spfl wanting to go to court at any cost.

This will be part of the compo package no doubt 

The cunt that lifted the corona bottle to celebrate a title win 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I rate him.

He would've been a decent shout when we were in the championship and probably a better appointment than Caixinha was tbh.

Depending on his budget, he'll get Hearts out of the championship at a canter, imo.

He has comfortably won the Scottish championship twice now, once when we were there!

He is no world beat, but he seems to know how to get out of the Championship.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

I rate him.

Same here.  On paper his management career here has been sound. 

Promotion at the first attempt, finishing 3rd in his first SPL season and left Hearts in 2nd when he left. Then of course winning the championship with Dundee United. 

The only bad results I can remember was the Hibs cup game they threw away and Birkarana in Europe.