Jim Duffy - in hospital, heart attack.

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Just reading there he's in hospital. Suspected heart attack.

I know he's one of them, but he's one of the few I actually quite like. Likeable person, always been fair to us IMO.

Hope he get's better soon. 

Much worse out there than Jim :tu: 

No a bad guy tbh J. 

Seen him at a speakers night and stories were superb. Not a bitter guy either 

I knew Jim from years ago, when he was dating his soon to be wife, he later managed for a short stint in my local at St. Georges X, was always a real decent guy and so laid back, was liked by everyone around, this news gave me a little jolt, get well soon Jim. 

Given his Celtic persuasion, I think it's a massive compliment to Jim Duffy that - outwith the odd idiot - you never read or hear anything bad about him in Rangers circles. Whenever his names brought up on here, you always get comments - like those above - from folk who've had personal interactions with him, all saying positive things.

Genuinely seems to be one of footballs good guys, and always comes across as fair and objective.

Having had to help put the pieces together again after my Old Mans heart attacks, and the other associated problems caused by heart disease, I have every sympathy for anyone affected by this condition. Hope he makes a good recovery, I would have said full, but there is no such thing as a full recovery from this condition.

Good luck to him comes across as a genuinely decent guy .

Always worth a listen to regarding football matters in that he gives a good balanced opinion .

Unlike the other frauds circulating Scottish Football  

1 minute ago, goaaaal said:

Good luck to him comes across as a genuinely decent guy .

Always worth a listen to regarding football matters in that he gives a good balanced opinion .

Unlike the other frauds circulating Scottish Football  

The guy still plods on doing decent job after decent job at mid level clubs outside the premiership ,He won’t be earning more than a decent living and would rather do that that whore himself to the media for a bit more and less graft ,

Always had time for him and respect ,Remember him being manager at Falkirk when he was still young ,Late 20s because he had to give up the game because of injury ,Can’t remember where he went after that but remember he started playing again after that ,

As I said Iv always had a respect for him one of the only true football guys still around (plus he was ready to stiffen TLB) 

Archived