Birmingham want Gerrard?

GOAT

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think people are very naive in wanting Gerrard gone

Fantastic in Europe, did everything right to win the League Cup but huge bad luck in the end, and if we can prevent a post-break collapse we will be right in the mix, especially with a quality RW added to the squad.

We are very close, don't think now is the time to be throwing the dice again, especially with so little options available. 

15 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Think people are very naive in wanting Gerrard gone

Fantastic in Europe, did everything right to win the League Cup but huge bad luck in the end, and if we can prevent a post-break collapse we will be right in the mix, especially with a quality RW added to the squad.

We are very close, don't think now is the time to be throwing the dice again, especially with so little options available. 

He was close to walking after our last trip to Tynecastle. 

And don't talk shite about being unlucky domestically ffs :lol:

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He was close to walking after our last trip to Tynecastle. 

And don't talk shite about being unlucky domestically ffs :lol:

I said he was unlucky in one match, because he was. I know people will just say "aye but he didn't win it" and fine. But when you lose 1-0, where they had 1 shot on target, which was a handball which shouldn't have stood, you can't really do much more. It gets put down to shit happens and blind luck.

The league is over 38 games and isn't unlucky, which is why it's not what I said. 

My point is that we aren't far away and gambling on a new manager probably won't turn out better

Archived