Connor Goldson

3 hours ago, LeeWallace5 said:

Aye must be, sitting in the house on around 10k a week 🙄

Behave yourself ffs, £10k a week means fuck all when he was potentially vulnerable for a deadly disease. He’s a human being with a family. Fuck me.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I would hope we wouldn’t be in a rush to sell him for much less than 6 million, he has added to his CV since his arrival for decent chunk of cash

:snapoutofit:

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

:snapoutofit:

Why not? McKenna is valued at that by the sheepshaggers, we paid near 3m for him and got him so cheap because he had an iffy heart which put a lot of other teams off. the issue is now resolved so I dont see an extra 2-3m profit after solid performances in europe and mostly in the league week in week out for this long being too unreasonable.

4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

:huh:

You've lost me... 

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

Why not? McKenna is valued at that by the sheepshaggers, we paid near 3m for him and got him so cheap because he had an iffy heart which put a lot of other teams off. the issue is now resolved so I dont see an extra 2-3m profit after solid performances in europe and mostly in the league week in week out for this long being too unreasonable.

He's a mouse. Anyone offers 6 million for him I'll fucking drive him there.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Spartak Moscow just bid 6m you'll be delighted to know.

He wouldnt go there, racist as fuck in Russia. But point in case, he is worth 6m even post covid market.

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

He’s fucking pish the big diddy thinks he’s Rio Ferdinand and the sooner we get rid of him the better.

He's actually no pish. For the bad games he has had, he has had far more good games. Been brilliant in Europe too.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Goldson isn’t pish, he just lacks consistency. That’s his single biggest problem.

Exactly, that dragback against Accies was criminal. Worst thing is if that was the tims or a European game he’d never have done it. 

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hes not "pish" but hes very overrated and his regular errors which played a part in goals conceded are ignored by many of our fans.

Killie A x 2, Scum H, Hamilton H, Scum cup final, St Johnstone A and Aberdeen A off the top of my head from last season alone.

Harsh 

9 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Goldson isn’t pish, he just lacks consistency. That’s his single biggest problem.

In Scottish football a 3mill player that isnt consistent is pish tbh

Playing a 9/10 against braga then maybe a 4/10 at home to hamilton is pish, utter pish in all honesty 

Id rather 2 centre halves that guarantee a 7/10, papac (a centre half converted to left back) have us that 90% of his games imo

Archived