Steven Presley gets dug up by a Rangers legend 😂

Tomatasauce

Rangers legend tells Steven Pressely he's talking out of his h*** over Craig Gordon vs Andy Goram claim

Fucking legend my arse, a big lump of fucking wid, I was gony copy an paste the full story but it disne even deserve it, GaryRalston Yer a faked up fanny pad of a journalist mate.

not only was he shite and never Rangers class, he played for the tarriers, nobody is a legend for our club that gets involved with the child abusers 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Rangers legend tells Steven Pressely he's talking out of his h*** over Craig Gordon vs Andy Goram claim

Fucking legend my arse, a big lump of fucking wid, I was gony copy an paste the full story but it disne even deserve it, GaryRalston Yer a faked up fanny pad of a journalist mate.

not only was he shite and never Rangers class, he played for the tarriers, nobody is a legend for our club that gets involved with the child abusers 

Its a Rangers legend TELLING Pressley he's talking shite.

Fucking hell man.

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

It’s not calling that cunt Pressley a Rangers legend, it’s John Brown that is being called a legend mate 👍

27 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

You’ve made a right tit of that. 

Ya tit

50 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Hands up I read the article wrong 😂😂 probably that incensed with rage at the thought of that cunt being called a Rangers legend, I couldne see the error of my ways lol

No problem mate .Big enough to admit the error  .Still think bears shouldn’t  even be posting stuff about hasbeens and never beens .It it appears that’s all I see on here now .Depressing 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No problem mate .Big enough to admit the error  .Still think bears should even be posting stuff about hasbeens and never beens .It it appears that’s all I see on here now .Depressing 

It’s hard not to when you read it with a clear head mate😂 

normally, yer right but this corona shit has left us with the dregs of rumours, and bullshit that’s nothing even to do with football, we need the football back again for some relevant stuff to chat about lol

When I was a boy (I was nine when he played for us) I simply could not imagine feeling any animosity towards an ex-Ranger and that's one of the saddest things about my journey as a bear, cunts like him have taught me that's it's possible to despise ex-players.

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

I always preferred brown sauce 

Archived