Rangers megastore

Ragnar1872

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Aye I think they’d be able to revamp the shop in 4 weeks no bother 👍🏻👌🏻

You will need to keep us posted if you see any developments, the firm doing the re-fit, might need to work into the night to get it done!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

So SD have just recently moved out... 4 weeks to me does not seem long enough....

It’s no that big mate yer talking 20 plus 8 hour shifts with a good few lads should be ok for the 1st August , I’ll gee them a hand doing feck all else with myself 😂

1 minute ago, JMac_88 said:

Considering Castore pretty much made back the initial 3million payment to Rangers in one day, the future of the partnership looks good.

Especially some of the new gear from the behind the scenes videos, our off the field merchandise... Might be the best stuff on the market.

Early days mate but we can see how the partnership progresses 

4 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

You will need to keep us posted if you see any developments, the firm doing the re-fit, might need to work into the night to get it done!

Will do mate 👍🏻👌🏻

8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Pretty much just an all systems go situation 

They’ve meant to be gutting the dressing room to , they may well be I’d just expect the dressing room windows to be open during work for some strange reason 😂, they never have been 

These days you can do up a shop in a matter of 2-3 weeks. Many contractors will work through the night too.

The store will be moving into Edmiston House eventually, but supposedly this one is going to look pretty good as a starter for 18 months before the changes take place.

Exciting times to attend on match day and be able to buy something.

• 3 weeks later...

From the Rangers website tonight:

Rangers and Castore are delighted to announce a number of exciting milestones as we finalise plans to launch our ground breaking new Kit & Retail partnership in the coming days.

August is an exciting month for Rangers supporters as we welcome the return of competitive football.

We continue to make significant strides off the field with a number of events to look forward to, including:

The Clubs new Official Online Store will launch at 09.00am on Saturday 1 August on shop.Rangers.co.uk

The 2020/21 Away Jersey will be launched on the same day and worn by the First team in their opening SPFL Premiership fixture away at Aberdeen

The grand opening of The Rangers Store at Ibrox will take place on Thursday 6 August, ahead of the UEFA Europa League fixture vs. Bayer Leverkusen

An exclusive live screening event of the Bayer Leverkusen vs. Rangers UEFA Europa League fixture is being planned that evening at Ibrox

The club will exclusively welcome MyGers members into the store as the first supporters to experience our newly renovated retail environment

The Rangers Store at Ibrox will operate 7 days a week

Rangers products will also be available in Castore’s London and Liverpool flagship stores from Saturday 1 August

A full range of Training Wear products will be released Online on the 4th August and in store on the 6th August

Two further Official Rangers Store locations will be announced shortly and are expected to open by the Autumn

The store opening on the 6th August will incorporate an exclusive product launch which will be available in store only.

James Bisgrove, Director of Commercial and Marketing, commented: "The new Online Store and the grand opening of The Rangers Store at Ibrox are both landmark moments for the club and will provide us with an excellent launch pad into the exciting new era with Castore.

"The Online Store has been developed in close partnership with Castore’s digital experts and alongside our new industry leading club website to ensure a slick and seamless buying experience for supporters.

"The grand opening of The Rangers Store on Thursday 6 August will be a special occasion for everyone associated to the club and will support our build up to of the UEFA Europa League fixture away at Bayer Leverkusen later that evening."

Phil Beahon, Co-Founder, Castore commented: "Launching the new online and Ibrox stores is a seminal moment for the new partnership between Castore and Rangers.

"We have seen already how passionate the Rangers fan base is and the new openings provide two fantastic new channels for Rangers fans from all over the world to support the club.

"Every leading European football club has a stadium store that represents their status and the Rangers Store will be the match for any on the continent and finally somewhere fans can call their own.

"The store will feature exclusive product releases, player appearances and other special events to get fans exited throughout the whole season."

8 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

From the Rangers website tonight:

Rangers and Castore are delighted to announce a number of exciting milestones as we finalise plans to launch our ground breaking new Kit & Retail partnership in the coming days.

August is an exciting month for Rangers supporters as we welcome the return of competitive football.

We continue to make significant strides off the field with a number of events to look forward to, including:

The Clubs new Official Online Store will launch at 09.00am on Saturday 1 August on shop.Rangers.co.uk

The 2020/21 Away Jersey will be launched on the same day and worn by the First team in their opening SPFL Premiership fixture away at Aberdeen

The grand opening of The Rangers Store at Ibrox will take place on Thursday 6 August, ahead of the UEFA Europa League fixture vs. Bayer Leverkusen

An exclusive live screening event of the Bayer Leverkusen vs. Rangers UEFA Europa League fixture is being planned that evening at Ibrox

The club will exclusively welcome MyGers members into the store as the first supporters to experience our newly renovated retail environment

The Rangers Store at Ibrox will operate 7 days a week

Rangers products will also be available in Castore’s London and Liverpool flagship stores from Saturday 1 August

A full range of Training Wear products will be released Online on the 4th August and in store on the 6th August

Two further Official Rangers Store locations will be announced shortly and are expected to open by the Autumn

The store opening on the 6th August will incorporate an exclusive product launch which will be available in store only.

James Bisgrove, Director of Commercial and Marketing, commented: "The new Online Store and the grand opening of The Rangers Store at Ibrox are both landmark moments for the club and will provide us with an excellent launch pad into the exciting new era with Castore.

"The Online Store has been developed in close partnership with Castore’s digital experts and alongside our new industry leading club website to ensure a slick and seamless buying experience for supporters.

"The grand opening of The Rangers Store on Thursday 6 August will be a special occasion for everyone associated to the club and will support our build up to of the UEFA Europa League fixture away at Bayer Leverkusen later that evening."

Phil Beahon, Co-Founder, Castore commented: "Launching the new online and Ibrox stores is a seminal moment for the new partnership between Castore and Rangers.

"We have seen already how passionate the Rangers fan base is and the new openings provide two fantastic new channels for Rangers fans from all over the world to support the club.

"Every leading European football club has a stadium store that represents their status and the Rangers Store will be the match for any on the continent and finally somewhere fans can call their own.

"The store will feature exclusive product releases, player appearances and other special events to get fans exited throughout the whole season."

Who writes these things? :sarcasm:

Somebody paying £50 for mygers but might not have a season tickets gets exclusive access to the new store ahead of a long term ST holder. That’s nice. 

Apart from that everything sounds good, seems we’re moving in the right direction with Castore

7 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

If you mean that Gers online store, scrap it. The money doesn't go to us.

The same as the one at St Enoch in Glasgow. It's that Hummel Elite case that's on going.

Did you get a ST offer?

Emails sent out yesterday

4 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

If you mean that Gers online store, scrap it. The money doesn't go to us.

The same as the one at St Enoch in Glasgow. It's that Hummel Elite case that's on going.

I mean the brick n' mortar shop on Castle Lane in Belfast city centre. I would have presumed the cash from there would go to the club! Happily waiting for the new online store instead if this isn't the case

52 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

I mean the brick n' mortar shop on Castle Lane in Belfast city centre. I would have presumed the cash from there would go to the club! Happily waiting for the new online store instead if this isn't the case

Where you see new Castore Rangers gear from the 1st onwards, money will go to our club. 

Just stay away from the fake sites abroad and sports direct/house of frasers.

Rangers online from the 1st will be the place for the majority of fans 👌

4 hours ago, Gmajor1991 said:

No, the shop in Belfast is operated by Elite I believe who we are in a legal dispute with. Buy direct from Castore or on the Rangers website 1st August for the new gear and funds go directly to the club.

3 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Why no further update? Please, please tell us that work is progressing? :thumbup:

New signs going up outside today mate look the part , I don’t like taking photos  when the lads are working in front of them , if there’s a clear view tomorrow I’ll take pics 👍🏻

Archived