Lovenkrands leaving

MacBoyd

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems Ross Wilson wants to implement a more 'English structure' he is familiar with.

Seems a little unfair since our youth have succeeded against top flight European teams and won a prestigious tournament in Quatar. 

• Guest changed the title to Lovenkrands leaving
2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Don’t know mate, but saw something on twitter. I will have another look and see if there’s any info. 

Mate, it’s in this thread. HaVe are a look at what our girl Sherbert said. Couple of pages back And look at the twatter. 

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

It seems Ross Wilson wants to implement a more 'English structure' he is familiar with.

Seems a little unfair since our youth have succeeded against top flight European teams and won a prestigious tournament in Quatar. 

But developed very little in playing terms,  Southampton have a fantastic youth academy that produces for the first team, so maybe Ross Wilson changes will see our players better developed for our first team.

7 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He was hardly brilliant for us. Yeah he had a magnificent record against the tarriers but the majority of his time here he wasn’t great. Did a good for us but brilliant is a strong word.

Never knew there was an issue when our previous youth team coaches came and went.

2 league titles, 2 Scottish cups and 3 league cups.

Cup final winner against the tarriers, Cup final goal against the tarriers but aye “ wasn’t great”.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Cup final winner against the tarriers, Cup final goal against the tarriers but aye “ wasn’t great”.

Goal against Inter Milan to take us into the last 16 of the Champions League.

Not to mention goal away to Valencia to give us the lead in last 16 game and nearly take us through. 

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Goal against Inter Milan to take us into the last 16 of the Champions League.

Not to mention goal away to Valencia to give us the lead in last 16 game and nearly take us through. 

His goal at Ibrox vs villareal in the first leg was a screamer 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Exactly will always go down as more of a cult hero than anything else.

He seems a decent guy etc, but I would probably place myself in the not his biggest fan as a player group.  I appreciate he did score some pretty iconic goals but I found him pretty infuriating more often than not, he had a tendency to find his best form around contract renewal time as well which never sits well with me. 

14 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The same shite any time someone leaves the club.

To be fair I did hear the same about 3 weeks ago and posted it at the time. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was true and its been dressed up like this.

48 minutes ago, Sket said:

To be fair I did hear the same about 3 weeks ago and posted it at the time. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was true and its been dressed up like this.

Unless he’s leaking tactics etc then it shouldn’t be a sacking incident/ a reason to get rid of someone.

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Similar to Novo in a way. Not the greatest footballer but had a knack of scoring in big games.

On 01/07/2020 at 07:25, STEPPS BOY said:

These same people will tell you Morelos is better :troll:

On 01/07/2020 at 00:28, bluenoz said:

Is this not down to the new shite youth setup that Malky Mackay is getting paid a fortune to run? Sure if clubs want to keep their elite youth status then these changes have to be made. Alot of clubs flat out said no as it would mean alot of cost and moving around personnel just to be given a certain status. We can easily do it since we have alot of the structure in place already.

Archived