Premiership Fixtures 2020/2021

G.E.C.

Strange

2012: c****c don't need Rangers don't need full stadiums for the so called good of Scottish football.

6th of july 2020: (when the first old firm game is moved)

We need the stadium full for the first old firm game it's for the good of Scottish football.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, the old guard said:

Noticed that Leitch the scottish government health advisor has mentioned that no fans will be allowed in to stadiums until the end of October, bit of a coincidence that the first OF game has been penciled in for exactly that time, is the first game against them not usually around the first week in September? Be interesting to see the fixtures on Monday. 

They will be fixed .It is the Spfl for  bheast fc after all 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

First old firm at Ibrox is Jan 2nd 2021 apparently going by someone on FF

Ian Blair said it mate

"It will be somewhere between games two and 11, the second one will be on the second of January and I have no idea when the third one will be but it will be before fixture 33."

Canny conjure up any enthusiasm for the forth coming season at all, it’s gonny be full of frustration for the supporters, be murder watching us at ibrox on TV , you’ll be talking years upon years since bears watched us on tv at home ,I certainly can’t think of a game I’ve watched on tv in my 27 years having a season ticket 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Canny conjure up any enthusiasm for the forth coming season at all, it’s gonny be full of frustration for the supporters, be murder watching us at ibrox on TV , you’ll be talking years upon years since bears watched us on tv at home ,I certainly can’t think of a game I’ve watched on tv in my 27 years having a season ticket 

Armchair supporting is underrated mate 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Armchair supporting is underrated mate 

Was talking to my mate bout it earlier , at least ye can have a carry oot while watching it was his theory , every cloud eh 👍🏻😂

16 hours ago, KingKirk said:

First old firm at Ibrox is Jan 2nd 2021 apparently going by someone on FF

Someone at SPFL already confirmed that I think i read

Edit : notice someone replied already

23 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Exactly the same for me mate, I would personally rather no football until fans are allowed back.

1 minute ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Exactly the same for me mate, I would personally rather no football until fans are allowed back.

Aye me tae mate and full crowds to , its bad enough having to watch the start of the season on RTV but it will get much worse and complicated when some are getting to go and others paying £££ are still watching it on the laptop 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Aye me tae mate and full crowds to , its bad enough having to watch the start of the season on RTV but it will get much worse and complicated when some are getting to go and others paying £££ are still watching it on the laptop 

Get they mygers points up mate

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Get they mygers points up mate

😂, had 32 strips in my basket yesterday looking for the option to put my Rangers number in😂 , I’m surprised I thought it be a certainty, they probably knew they’d sell out no problem , no need to dangle points 

Archived