Premiership Fixtures 2020/2021

G.E.C.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arguably 3 of our 4 hardest away games in January when it’s basically guaranteed crowds are back? Aye ok lol. 

I know we play everyone at some point but we really get a tough month or 2 every season whereas everyone else’s tougher fixtures seem a little spread out...

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Arguably 3 of our 4 hardest away games in January when it’s basically guaranteed crowds are back? Aye ok lol. 

I know we play everyone at some point but we really get a tough month or 2 every season whereas everyone else’s tougher fixtures seem a little spread out...

Yeah it’s the random computer 🤣🤣so predictable it would make you weep 

Doesn't matter who we play when we play, with or without crowds.

We have to win the lot of them. Can't afford slip ups this season. 

Batter the sheep in the first game and put a marker firmly down.

2020/21: October 17

2019/20: August 31

2018/19: September 1

2017/18: September 23

2016/17: September 10

Tell me that doesn’t stink. Absolute fucking corruption again.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No matter what the fixtures are it is imperative that we start with a win and then a run of wins.

An absolutely massive game at a place were we’ve struggled so no excuses, 3 points is a must.

Sounds overly dramatic but three points is a must. First league game of Gerrard’s reign and it was a 1-1 draw with Morelos getting sent off. Almost feels like that has been the story of nearly every big league fixture we have played since. Need to hit the ground running.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Sounds overly dramatic but three points is a must. First league game of Gerrard’s reign and it was a 1-1 draw with Morelos getting sent off. Almost feels like that has been the story of nearly every big league fixture we have played since. Need to hit the ground running.

Need to destroy the sheep and send a message. A lackluster performance 1st game of the season never bodes well.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It’d be a disaster for squad and fan morale if we fell behind them on first game of season.

Don't really mind the way the fixtures run. Very winnable run of games there. A win at pittodire sets us up well. 

Alternatively, drop points at pittodire and this place will fold like a pack of cards.

It is what it is with the fixtures but just getting it out there the computer is not random. 

We have to go into the first old firm with maximum points on the board no excuses. Aberdeen away with no fans could be massive for us, cause they celebrate a tackle like a goal. 

Won't lie. I shitting myself a bit for the season already! 

Really need to get some big characters in that dressing room. If we don't I can see this being too big an ask.

I think ability wise we're okay as various European games and the old firms prove. 

We just need the temperament to dig like fuck when things aren't going our way. 

Hoping to  fuck Stevies got them fired up and ready to destroy every cunt.

All games have to played regardless of the timing. 

The galling things is the some spokesperson from the SPFL will come out and try to defend the fixtures as being random, 12th game into a season looks dodgy as fuck. Just hold your hands up and say that the scheduling was fixed to give the best possible chance of there being a crowd at the first OF game of the season. The truth will set you free. 

Just hope they have considered the possibility of a shit storm March / April when we could have two OF games only weeks apart at the business end of the season, plus the possibility of a Scottish cup tie to throw into the mix. 

Archived