Premiership Fixtures 2020/2021

G.E.C.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

We pumped them at their place with a crowd last season.

Also gives any new signings a chance to bed in before we play them.

Just get 11 wins out of 11 before we play them and I’ll be delighted.

11 wins from 10 games would be some going tbh 

Makes me sick, that wee herpes lipped prick with a smile like a Piano keyboard has a bitch fit, gets everything he wants to the letter.

Very odd but not surprising, 1st full house allowed in Scotland is us a a tester v Ross County 2nd Oct.

Lets just go to Piggery wa 30 points, no excuses this year.:UK:

So, in the ‘random’ fixture generator bingo we’ve knocked off: 

- second most difficult away tie for us to kick off 

- easiest home tie for them 

- first old firm in the final fixture of the first set of rounds, giving them most opportunity to get fans in the stadium 

- 7 out of 11 fixtures away from home in the Dec / Jan winter period 

Just need Clancy as our ref for the Aberdeen game and we can call it a full house. 

59 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

All games have to played regardless of the timing. 

The galling things is the some spokesperson from the SPFL will come out and try to defend the fixtures as being random, 12th game into a season looks dodgy as fuck. Just hold your hands up and say that the scheduling was fixed to give the best possible chance of there being a crowd at the first OF game of the season. The truth will set you free. 

Just hope they have considered the possibility of a shit storm March / April when we could have two OF games only weeks apart at the business end of the season, plus the possibility of a Scottish cup tie to throw into the mix. 

SPFL and the truth. Not a chance mate. 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

SPFL and the truth. Not a chance mate. 

The SPFL have no credibility, if they were to release a statement saying the sky was blue I’d have to go outside just to double check...

17 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I'm absolutely positive that by releasing the fixtures and not including Hearts is in no way trying to pressure or influence an arbitration going on along the corridor.   Nope.  No way.

I don't think that is the case. Arbitration must be settled on points of law otherwise QC for Hearts/Thistle will take it straight back to court.

Releasing the fixture list now it almost certainly just another cock up from the SPFL who feel they are a law unto themselves.

1 hour ago, Blacky Bear said:

Makes me sick, that wee herpes lipped prick with a smile like a Piano keyboard has a bitch fit, gets everything he wants to the letter.

Very odd but not surprising, 1st full house allowed in Scotland is us a a tester v Ross County 2nd Oct.

Lets just go to Piggery wa 30 points, no excuses this year.:UK:

That confirmed we can all go October the 2nd ? 

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Getting Pittodrie out the way infront of no fans could actually work in our favour tbf 

Spot on mate , Shows you the mentality and ability of our team though we’re actually hoping for closed door games against pub teams , ibrox empty will suit is better to 

To be honest Lawell picking October for the first old firm is actually shafting his own supporters, I know if the game was ibrox I’d rather none of us got in than some with a chance of you missing out, he’s gonny have thousands of them blazing they can’t get in when others can 

The SPFL haven't breached any rules with the OF game being matchday 11. What they have done is further evidenced they'll do as much as they can to accommodate what the scum demand.

There'll be pros and cons for us with the fixtures as they've been selected (manually not by any mythical fucking random computer) but our opening run should allow us to get the necessary maximum points on the board.

Good opportunity for the management to build a bit of a siege mentality too. 

Its fucking ridiculous, but sheep away bcd game 1 is the only thing the team and staff must focus on for now.

Archived