The grubbiest story ever told

Just donated as I wouldnā€™t have beenĀ able to live with myself if I didnā€™t.

The attemptedĀ suppression of this story by the manky mob (Hollicom), their fans,Ā the SMSM, Police Scotland and the SNP government is nothing short of deplorable. No urgency to assist the survivors whatsoever.Ā All should hang their heads in shame and be taken to task. A national scandal if ever there was one!

This story isnā€™t about football rivalries.Ā This is to do with getting at leastĀ some kind of justice for the survivors of CSAĀ whoā€™ve been sorely let down by people/organisations who had a duty of careĀ to protect them.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Likewise... and for exactly that reason.Ā 

Good deed done for the day šŸ‘šŸ¼Ā I donā€™t know how any Scottish Football fan (especially Rangers fan) could turn the other way ifĀ they found out about this fundraiser. I hope all BearsĀ that know about this are makingĀ a donation (if their circumstances allow).

Also donated - if the mainstream up here is that afraid of taking on the subject, how can I not help fund one of the few people in that industry who are willing and able to tackle it head-on?

We have no right to moan about the sweeping and media coverup if we won't help the few media folk willing to look at it shine their light that way.

Archived