Players of the Year Awards

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Morelos and Aribo are the only correct answers. 

Sorry but Morelos turned up for 4 months of the previous season. He was a fucking disgrace from January onwards, so I don’t think he deserves to be POTY

Just now, plymouthranger said:

Sorry but Morelos turned up for 4 months of the previous season. He was a fucking disgrace from January onwards, so I don’t think he deserves to be POTY

Hahahahahahahaha.

He's the player of the year and its not even close. 

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Hahahahahahahaha.

He's the player of the year and its not even close. 

He basically cost us both cup competitions. 

That league cup final was a travesty and then returning late for the Scottish Cup game was a real insult. I think he’s done here

17 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

He basically cost us both cup competitions. 

That league cup final was a travesty and then returning late for the Scottish Cup game was a real insult. I think he’s done here

What nonsense. He got us to the final. Also we wouldn’t have qualified for the Europa league never mind the last 32 without him. 

The fact that our form dipped and you’re blaming him for losing to the team bottom of the league in the cup shoes exactly where we would have been without him.

Obvious choice.

They are having a fkn laugh.........special categories handed out for bottlers to a man 2019/20 will be forever known as the season that was full of “shitebags” and by their own admission “we are not good enough”

Is there a none of the above? 

Morelos is a stick on for the ‘great 6 months, then not bother my fat arse after that’ award. 

Voted Goldson and Aribo.

Havent got my Gers, but I think that Aribo vs Braga and Kent vs celtic are two great goals. 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Is there a none of the above? 

Morelos is a stick on for the ‘great 6 months, then not bother my fat arse after that’ award. 

Voted Goldson and Aribo.

Havent got my Gers, but I think that Aribo vs Braga and Kent vs celtic are two great goals. 

Think the Kent goal against the tarriers is under rated.

Started on right side of our box and a great finish.

Archived