Harry Kane

He's an excellent number 9. He would do well at most teams. I think he's actually been pretty good since his return. His finishing has been good, even the offside ones he had the other day. I just think Spurs are pretty terrible, and don't see much hope for them anytime soon. Son apart, they need a massive rebuild IMO.

Kane, if he wants to achieve anything he needs to leave. 

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I think he’s done all he ever will at Spurs and probably needs to leave this Summer. Unsure where he would actually go though, especially at the price he would cost? Man Utd seems the obvious answer.

He’s certainly the type of player that after two good seasons Ferguson would have been right in there with a bid.

14 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He's an excellent number 9. He would do well at most teams. I think he's actually been pretty good since his return. His finishing has been good, even the offside ones he had the other day. I just think Spurs are pretty terrible, and don't see much hope for them anytime soon. Son apart, they need a massive rebuild IMO.

Kane, if he wants to achieve anything he needs to leave. 

Think Mourinho is probably the worst manager for him as well, just seem to sit so deep now a days making Kane ineffective. 

Archived