Banners Installed Outside Ibrox

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

hands up who cleans their brick house

folk are actually wanting ibrox power washed ffs

😂😂😂😂

Lucky to have one of the most iconic stadiums in football so it absolutely makes sense to cover it in plastic fucking banners. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Lucky to have one of the most iconic stadiums in football so it absolutely makes sense to cover it in plastic fucking banners. 

That’s correct. But what has that got to do with what I said?

7 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fs You think these banners on the stadium are raising our profile 😆

Get them on billboards all across the city and further afield if you want to do that. 

Putting them on billboards anywhere will cost a lot of cash but at Ibrox the space is free and they will be seen by many.

54 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The main stand is iconic, and the interior, seats etc of the rest are iconic,  but let’s be honest the exterior of the rest is bland as fuck. 

20 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Putting them on billboards anywhere will cost a lot of cash but at Ibrox the space is free and they will be seen by many.

We've land to put our own billboards up.

They don't have to be an eyesore attached to the building to do it on the cheap.

24 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Aye many people already visiting the stadium and already aware of RTV and the mygers nonsense. 

23 minutes ago, SPWF said:

The main stand is iconic, and the interior, seats etc of the rest are iconic,  but let’s be honest the exterior of the rest is bland as fuck. 

It’s Ibrox and better than anything else in this shitehole by a fucking mile. Let’s not hide it behind nonsense banners that could be put else where not attached to the building.

45 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Nothing wrong with it , they are offices what else can offices look like ? 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Nothing wrong with it , they are offices what else can offices look like ? 

There’s nothing wrong with it, but there’s also nothing special about the exterior, apart from the main stand. So I don’t see the big deal here. At all. 

11 minutes ago, SPWF said:

I’ve got no strong opinion either way. It’s a banner on a bit of bare brick. 

Cool.

That means we're on page 4 of the thread, most don't like its positioning on the wall or even being attached to the building, and so far not one person thinks it looks good. We've spent money on something that no one thinks looks good.

Which pretty much suggests its not the best execution of whatever their idea was in the 1st place.

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The placement is fantastic

I love that someone stood there and said yes it would be perfect here

Right below a light so it can be seen in the dark and below a security camera so we can see BiB ripping it down.

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Tempted to rip it down myself and do everybody a favour. 

16 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Just past ibrox on my daily walk it looks better seeing it than it does in the pictures 

Was over on Sunday and its not that bad , noticed 2 billboards at the skip area at the roundabout , are they new ? Can't remember them being there before 

Archived