Katic Injured - 9 Months Out?

GOAT

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Somebody who’s judgement of players I trust 100% said he’s been the most in form centre half in the championship recently and that he’s come on loads since he was up here. If we could get him cheap due to their current circumstances I would take him but I’m not sure if Jack would be too happy about playing with him.

Thought he was decent even when up here and a big dirty bastard which Is something we lack at times 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Somebody who’s judgement of players I trust 100% said he’s been the most in form centre half in the championship recently and that he’s come on loads since he was up here. If we could get him cheap due to their current circumstances I would take him but I’m not sure if Jack would be too happy about playing with him.

West Ham want him 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Thought he was decent even when up here and a big dirty bastard which Is something we lack at times 

Reminded me a lot of Sol Bamba when he was playing up here for Dunfermline and Hibs in the sense that he was a bit rough around the edges but you could see that with the right coaching he could be moulded into a pretty decent player.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

West Ham want him 

Scrap that then :lol:

I think we need a bit more experience at the back tbh, especially when the other centre half in reserve will be Edmundson.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see an out of contract EPL veteran roll up on a 12 month deal.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Reminded me a lot of Sol Bamba when he was playing up here for Dunfermline and Hibs in the sense that he was a bit rough around the edges but you could see that with the right coaching he could be moulded into a pretty decent player.

Quicker and more athletic than our centre backs as well, seen a thing saying he could be available for 1m, he’d be a steal at that price  we’d need to get in quick tho is premiership clubs are sniffing about 

That's shite news man,  2020 is a real shite year for Katic, the stupid virus and getting a serious knee injury preventing him from playing after all the hard work he's done preseason.

Those of you saying we should just have someone fill in for CB

It's one of the few positions in the park you really don't want anything other than what's supposed to be there - a true and reliable CB 

If we have someone like Basey or McCrorie filling in, the season's fucked.

Sorry if this is difficult to read, I'm a bit pished :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Seen it on FF. Bassey can cover there as well eh? 

Seen this mentioned a couple of times now, fair enough for maybe a couple of games at a pinch but what happens if Borna gets an injury ? 

This sucks for Nico.

Archived