Katic Injured - 9 Months Out?

GOAT

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Think Goldson gets such a hard time because he’s on nearly triple of what Katic is on. 

We can do better for the money involved. 

Has absolutely nothing to do with that for me, watching him ping 60 yard diagonals to there defence or CB is what infuriates me with Goldson, also if he makes a mistake early doors in a match it seems to snowball from there and turn into a shitshow. 

3 hours ago, Fredrick said:

Speed means nothing if u can read the game and are very intelligent. Davie weir, clint hill springs to mind from recent history

Under weir we sat pretty much on our 18yd box to accomodate his lack of pace, hence why walter had someone like edu who could run box to box all game

35 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Under weir we sat pretty much on our 18yd box to accomodate his lack of pace, hence why walter had someone like edu who could run box to box all game

I mind us dominating under smith. We were better then than now 

I'm not a fan of Goldson, he was at fault for our defeat at home to the fenians, he was partly at fault in our defeat away to hearts, he was at fault in our defeat away to Kilmarnock and he was at fault in our defeat at home to Hamilton. We only lost 4 league games and Goldsons mistakes cost us dearly. He also holds onto the ball far too long and then resorts to punting it. 

I was looking forward to seeing katic and Helander getting a run together but now we might need to persevere with goldson as I would be reluctant to spend money there when other areas need it most. 

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Of course we did, walter knew how to assemble at scottish league squad, plus he had a few quid more than gerrard has had

Not really sure the financial thing is true Gerrard has been well backed. Started from a worse position to be fair. 7m on Kent last summer can't be dismissed.

Archived