Dundee Utd begging for money

6 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I’m probably due a slap here but who’s the player in your avatar?

It's one of my favourites from when I  was young(er), Billy  Ritchie;  unless you are a member  of Auld Bugger Loyal, no slap is required, however if you are, give yourself a slap! :lol:

1 hour ago, rbt1548 said:

It's one of my favourites from when I  was young(er), Billy  Ritchie;  unless you are a member  of Auld Bugger Loyal, no slap is required, however if you are, give yourself a slap! :lol:

He was a great goalie as I remember - playing in an equally good Rangers team .. Willie Henderson, Davie Wilson, John Grieg ..  

58 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

He was a great goalie as I remember - playing in an equally good Rangers team .. Willie Henderson, Davie Wilson, John Grieg ..  

He did indeed, not forgetting Shearer, Caldow, Millar, Brand .......Mr. Shearer, if you're looking down  have a wee word in Tav's ear! 

9 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

He did indeed, not forgetting Shearer, Caldow, Millar, Brand .......Mr. Shearer, if you're looking down  have a wee word in Tav's ear! 

Sorry mate, that wouldn't do any good. They broke the 'Captain Cutlass' mould with Mr. Shearer. Right now there is no one close to him.

Archived