Only Three Weeks Until The New Season...

MacBoyd

I'm slightly concerned tbh. The Morelos issue needs sorted very quickly. Certainly seems like he wants to go and the club have barely mentioned him on social media. We cannot go into this season with Defoe as second choice let alone first choice striker imo. We need to get a quality player in.

We need a right forward who will score goals. A box to box midfielder and a defensive midfielder all of starting quality. We also need cover at full back and now cb. 

The taigs seem to have financial issues and haven't signed anyone, but if we go with the same players as last season it's hard to imagine the end result will be different.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for it. We shouldn't be worried over signings imo they will come. I think well go to that game with no new signings.

Shagger

Tav  Goldson  Helander  Borna

Davis   Jack

Jones     Hagi    Kent

Morelos

That be my team for the opening day Possible Aribo for Jones

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Can't wait for it. We shouldn't be worried over signings imo they will come. I think well go to that game with no new signings.

Shagger

Davis   Jack

Jones     Hagi    Kent

Morelos

You taking the piss Kirk pal, fucking Jones? 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Shagger

Davis   Jack

Jones     Hagi    Kent

Morelos

96FE31C7-F058-4D36-91FC-EF6251528894.gif

15 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I'm slightly concerned tbh. The Morelos issue needs sorted very quickly. Certainly seems like he wants to go and the club have barely mentioned him on social media. We cannot go into this season with Defoe as second choice let alone first choice striker imo. We need to get a quality player in.

We need a right forward who will score goals. A box to box midfielder and a defensive midfielder all of starting quality. We also need cover at full back and now cb. 

The taigs seem to have financial issues and haven't signed anyone, but if we go with the same players as last season it's hard to imagine the end result will be different.

Totally agree with the midfield, it’s the biggest problem in the team laced with average players the manager has down as first names on the team sheet , that’s why I can’t see us rectifying the situation,

I don’t think Gerrard sees the same problems we do , absolutely no positivity or creativity whatsoever in the middle of the park can’t dominate shite in the spl either  , we ain’t winning anything with the midfield playing it 5 yards square to the fullbacks all season 

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Shagger

Davis   Jack

Jones     Hagi    Kent

Morelos

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Kirk pal, I think you should have a few days off here.

I thought it couldn’t get any worse than Tav for Scotland yet here we are.

Who'd you play wide right mate seriously? 3weeks away from the beginning of the season. Unless something is afoot right now we won't have any new player's in our first 11.

I think we need 3first team signings

DM,RW, CM.

If people like Jones and Davis ain't good enough to hold the fort till then we are in major bother

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Personally I'm dreading the start to next season and I don't see how anybody else can say otherwise. 

No signings, can’t get in , the upbeat everything’s normal from the club and the majority of the support baffles me to be honest , it’s a fucking farce the lot of it , checking the fixtures we’ve payed for today trying to predict what we’ll miss , madness 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Personally I'm dreading the start to next season and I don't see how anybody else can say otherwise. 

Dreading it as a supporter its the best time of the year mate can't wait

Archived