Only Three Weeks Until The New Season...

MacBoyd

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Coz I’ve watched the same players last 2 seasons collapse and we were lead to believe we’re all eating spam and chips to see the benefit on the park ,

somebody who couldn’t fined the answer in most his spl games last season, a left back that’s never played first team football and a sub goalie is not what I was expecting for 40k renewals and 20k MYGers, lets hope they don’t let us down and there’s new first team improvements signed in the next few weeks 

Is that about hagi? Because if so he only played about 7 games and did change a couple of the games 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TamCoopz said:

Is that about hagi? Because if so he only played about 7 games and did change a couple of the games 

I’m in the minority mate I understand that but I wouldn’t have signed him

We need to get 3-4 first team ready players in. Players that immediately improve the team and knock others to the bench.  

As the squad as it stands, isn't good enough to get across the line. The last two years have showing that.  

RW, 2 x CM and a striker being priority position's imo. We need players that can add more goals and assists to the side. 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Would guess he's talking about Gerrard. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

It is the won fuck all title apart from the league cup don't listen to the Timmy propaganda they know

So if they win the league next season we've to just shut our eyes and pretend they've not won ten in a row? 

Fuck me. 

Just now, Cedrick said:

I’m in the minority mate I understand that but I wouldn’t have signed him

I don’t think we’ve seen enough to believe that he will make a major difference but hopefully Gerrard sees something In training, also hopeful he’s played somewhere he’s comfortable 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So if they win the league next season we've to just shut our eyes and pretend they've not won ten in a row? 

Fuck me. 

Just going by the post it’s players we have signed mate 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fuck me. 

Eyes shut. Fingers in the ears. Head up the arse and scream la la la. 

Everything is fine. 55 in the bag.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fuck me. 

If u believe its 10 carry on. Its really not so I wouldn't concern yourself with the myth.

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I'm a pessimist at the best of times but if we dont sign two quality productive wide players and another striker at the very least we are winning no 55 next season. 

IF Dorsch is a target at 3m, those funds would be better used elsewhere. We have Davis and Kamara who can pass sideways and backwards and fail at set pieces.

I think we'll sign players to improve our 11 but doubt it'll be in these next 3weeks. Isn't the window open till October this year?

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think we'll sign players to improve our 11 but doubt it'll be in these next 3weeks. Isn't the window open till October this year?

Hopefully someone can confirm because you aren’t to be trusted Kirky boy 

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Hopefully someone can confirm because you aren’t to be trusted Kirky boy 

There has been a couple of stories that UEFA called on all its members to adopt an October 5 deadline for the upcoming transfer window.

It's not yet been made official but.

23 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I'm a pessimist at the best of times but if we dont sign two quality productive wide players and another striker at the very least we are winning no 55 next season. 

IF Dorsch is a target at 3m, those funds would be better used elsewhere. We have Davis and Kamara who can pass sideways and backwards and fail at set pieces.

Jack to mate , every bit as guilty 

The problem is that we will be going out in 3 weeks time with the same 11 that were 10+ points behind last season when the league ended

Same manager who wont change his tactics, Aberdeen already know how we're going to line up & play

Same CBs that made so many mistakes (minus Katic, not that he wouldve been a godsend) 

Same midfield that got bullied in games against hammer throwers like Motherwell etc

& the same forward line with Morelos (who doesn't want to be here in my opinion) & Defoe, who for all his effort, is in probably his last year of football give or take

Honestly dont see how anyone can be optimistic for this season 

Main reason we haven’t signed anybody is that almost all other leagues have restarted and will still be playing over the next few weeks ,

This desperate plan to to start 1st August is going to make this window a lot more difficult than it should have been 

Another problem caused by the shambolic SPFL board 

Well I thought I was maybe being a bit negative but seems nearly all agree. The early start to the season/very late transfer window is harmful to us. We could be well up against it by the end of October. Only positive is Aberdeen aside our early fixtures should all be easy(if they aren't we are fucked)

Morelos is on Instagram posting positive pics of Rangers. I do think he looked over weight so maybe they arent releasing pics at training just now.

I do think Morelos will stay for this season. 

We need another striker, centre mid, right winger and centre back. 4 top class players who will make a difference to our team. 4 starters, not squad players.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Well I thought I was maybe being a bit negative but seems nearly all agree. The early start to the season/very late transfer window is harmful to us. We could be well up against it by the end of October. Only positive is Aberdeen aside our early fixtures should all be easy(if they aren't we are fucked)

The only slight benefit for bringing in new players over the next month is they should already be match fit ,the bad points of this fucked up window still outweighs the good though 

It’s closer to 4 weeks than 3 anaw I’m no letting go hope we’ll make the start of the season 👍🏻😂,if they can stand for hours in a nose to back of heed 3 mile Q outside primark in the toon wee can go to the fitbaw 

Archived