Only Three Weeks Until The New Season...

MacBoyd

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the first time this Summer, I'm worried we arent going to get enough quality in. I thought Hagi signing early was the beginning.

Even if players do come in, it's going to take a while to get fitness and adjust to playing with us.

There may be external factors and there doesn't seem to be many signings taking place across the majority of teams. I hope we move quickly.

13 minutes ago, a_staunch_prod said:

Davis is finished. Should not be a starter.

Jones will surprise a few people this year. He will win us the league - you read it here, first...

I've never seen a post that gives away that someone's been on the drink as much as this in my life.

10 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

A wee surprise in the toon today of course I told helender he was a large homosexual and hagi he Wizny worth the money 😂😂not 

50FFB17F-5492-4DF6-BF5E-7CDE93D59A54.jpeg

Is Helender injured mate or just a wee niggle. Did you ask him?

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Is Helender injured mate or just a wee niggle. Did you ask him?

I didn’t ask mate they were Qing like me to get into a bar/restaurant, had there dinner and left 👍🏻, ordered water , 2 pints of Stella been a better story 😂

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Will the Aberdeen game be free on RTV through that virtual ST we're all getting or are we getting shafted through that as well? 

Perhaps it will be but if not how'd we be shafted? 

My understanding is that every domestic home game will be available to STH free it'll be a bonus if we get away games as well imo

38 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Perhaps it will be but if not how'd we be shafted? 

My understanding is that every domestic home game will be available to STH free it'll be a bonus if we get away games as well imo

45k ST holders and 25k on MyGers, you think the club would give a little back... 

59 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

45k ST holders and 25k on MyGers, you think the club would give a little back... 

The loyalty is unbelievable fans will always put in more than the club give back tho that's just the way it works. Ultimately the only thing we all want for our money is a successful team.

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Away games will be in Sky ,Sky will want subscribers for these games so there’s no way the club will be able to give the away games away 

Dreading the game against Aberdeen abit, can almost hear Gerrard's post match press conference already 'we started off slow, gave away a sloppy goal...but we came out second half and showed character to get back into the game, get an equaliser and dominant the game - unfortunately we just couldn't get a winner' 🙈

Its looking unlikely we'll get anyone else in before the season starts, unless there's a transfer that is under wraps that lands. 3 points against Aberdeen is a must !

41 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Away games will be in Sky ,Sky will want subscribers for these games so there’s no way the club will be able to give the away games away 

I think they might be available to STH mate through RTV but those without a season ticket will need to subscribe to skysports or book a wee holiday to Europe and watch it

Any games sky are showing RTV can't offer the PPV option 

21 minutes ago, bluebell82 said:

Dreading the game against Aberdeen abit, can almost hear Gerrard's post match press conference already 'we started off slow, gave away a sloppy goal...but we came out second half and showed character to get back into the game, get an equaliser and dominant the game - unfortunately we just couldn't get a winner' 🙈

Thats the spirit 🙄

2 hours ago, bluebell82 said:

Its looking unlikely we'll get anyone else in before the season starts, unless there's a transfer that is under wraps that lands. 3 points against Aberdeen is a must !

It's more likely than unlikely we will sign someone else before the season starts. 

Archived