New Ready Crest and brand evolution

Bydo

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it’s not different enough to get upset about, and we really do need a modernised brand which is relaunched after the last few years.

The last few years there has been an untold amount of shite and tat being punted by SD with the old ready crest on it. 

As long as the new crest is being promoted widely worldwide, invested in properly and not just used as a cash cow then it can only be a good thing.

Great, something else for people to moan about. 

I like it, looks smart - Rangers taking front and centre of the crest where it belongs, remember we are more than just a football club we are an institution. This rightfully acknowledges that. 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They've done very little to it tbh. Got rid of some of the white space. changed the font, improved the lion and shifted the positioning of the text

Seems pointless and i'm curious to know how much we paid someone to do this. 

In fact, when I say 'improved the lion', they've changed it completely. Is this us trying to avoid being caught by the same stuff that done Ayr United in? Our old lion was a heraldic symbol 

3 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I think it’s not different enough to get upset about, and we really do need a modernised brand which is relaunched after the last few years.

The last few years there has been an untold amount of shite and tat being punted by SD with the old ready crest on it. 

As long as the new crest is being promoted widely worldwide, invested in properly and not just used as a cash cow then it can only be a good thing.

I expect 20 pages of upset at least

Just now, psb07158 said:

In fact, when I say 'improved the lion', they've changed it completely. Is this us trying to avoid being caught by the same stuff that done Ayr United in? Our old lion was a heraldry symbol 

Our old lion was unique to us though. It was completely stylised. People had tattoos of it and it was on merchandise.

This looks more heraldic to me.

Archived