Sign in to follow this  
Bydo

New Ready Crest and brand evolution

Caught it before they pulled it from insta, can't say I'm too much of a fan. It didn't need changing imo, it feels off. Not that it's too much of a deal though. 

They've done very little to it tbh. Got rid of some of the white space. changed the font, improved the lion and shifted the positioning of the text

Seems pointless and i'm curious to know how much we paid someone to do this. 

Johnstone Burgh, tm91 and HG5 like this

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They've done very little to it tbh. Got rid of some of the white space. changed the font, improved the lion and shifted the positioning of the text

Seems pointless and i'm curious to know how much we paid someone to do this. 

In fact, when I say 'improved the lion', they've changed it completely. Is this us trying to avoid being caught by the same stuff that done Ayr United in? Our old lion was a heraldic symbol 

scottyscott1963 likes this

Just now, psb07158 said:

In fact, when I say 'improved the lion', they've changed it completely. Is this us trying to avoid being caught by the same stuff that done Ayr United in? Our old lion was a heraldry symbol 

Our old lion was unique to us though. It was completely stylised. People had tattoos of it and it was on merchandise.

This looks more heraldic to me.

Essandoh, dougie76, GOAT and 1 other like this

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

In fact, when I say 'improved the lion', they've changed it completely. Is this us trying to avoid being caught by the same stuff that done Ayr United in? Our old lion was a heraldic symbol 

@McEwan's Lager any idea?