Sign in to follow this  
Bydo

New Ready Crest and brand evolution

1 hour ago, KyleBJK said:

Exactly. Plus we need to be real here. No cunt that isn’t in anyway associated with us through family or friends is gonnae just randomly supporting a Scottish side.

Trying to draw fans in that might not have a connection with us shouldn’t be the priority just now. Winning trophies should be.

Aye mate, the near 9 million guys that follow Gerrard on Instagram would never consider having us as a Scottish team to support (which they didn't do before), and possibly buy a decent bit of our merchandise that we now benefit from significantly. 

Imagine having such a short sighted view of how our club is perceived outwith Scotland. Fuck sake.

8 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Aye mate, the near 9 million guys that follow Gerrard on Instagram would never consider having us as a Scottish team to support (which they didn't do before), and possibly buy a decent bit of our merchandise that we now benefit from significantly. 

Imagine having such a short sighted view of how our club is perceived outwith Scotland. Fuck sake.

Rather they didn’t 

19 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

That’s not entirely what I’m saying though is it. 

My point is we get fed this happy clappy shite all the time like Glasgow is Blue on a fuckin city building and it’s just a bit cringe. We’ve not won a league for 9 year. Let’s try getting the title back then we can shout about it being blue. 

Exactly

The only banner I want to see is "Rangers FC - Champions" the rest of them are meaningless

WeeJacksonRFC, KyleBJK and Sket like this

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Rather they didn’t 

It's not like they're going to come up to every game, but if we sell some shirts and merch what's the problem? I also dislike this borderline virtue signalling from the Club, the club should pay more attention to the lifelong dedicated fans, but we could do with selling more merch abroad etc and having a world wide brand but as I've said spending money on badges and banners isn't the answer, winning is. I dont have a problem with having fans in England etc but I just know that the way we're going about bigging up our "brand" is just tinsel and fancy lights it's meaningless until we are dominant again

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

It's not like they're going to come up to every game, but if we sell some shirts and merch what's the problem? I also dislike this borderline virtue signalling from the Club, the club should pay more attention to the lifelong dedicated fans, but we could do with selling more merch abroad etc and having a world wide brand but as I've said spending money on badges and banners isn't the answer, winning is. I dont have a problem with having fans in England etc but I just know that the way we're going about bigging up our "brand" is just tinsel and fancy lights it's meaningless until we are dominant again

Following a team due to one person then patching them is gay as fuck

pollok-bear likes this

Just noticed the lettering on the shirts in today’s game is the same and the new Rangers font.

They’re certainly going all out, I’ll give them that.

087AE28D-EDC5-4708-BA46-25ED8AA034E5.jpeg

MorelosRangers likes this

2 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

More or less the same love me love us patter that is more commonly associated with the tarriers. 

30 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

More or less the same love me love us patter that is more commonly associated with the tarriers. 

Is the scum's non-TV revenue still double ours? Something like £60 million vs £30 million?

No idea what percentage of that is merchandise but aye fuck any attempt at trying to shorten that gap. Until we've won the league at least, because the manager and players can't focus on winning the league whilst the club change a crest and release a few promos.

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Is the scum's non-TV revenue still double ours? Something like £60 million vs £30 million?

No idea what percentage of that is merchandise but aye fuck any attempt at trying to shorten that gap. Until we've won the league at least, because the manager and players can't focus on winning the league whilst the club change a crest and release a few promos.

Helps when they can sell players for decent money. 

Who was the player we sold for even £2-3m?

MorelosRangers likes this

Whilst i don't really like the little changes to the club crest.

I do think that James Bisgrove is one of our best acquisitions in years - He seems to be a forward thinker and we have needed someone like that in the role.

chris182 and MorelosRangers like this

9 hours ago, KyleBJK said:

That’s not entirely what I’m saying though is it. 

My point is we get fed this happy clappy shite all the time like Glasgow is Blue on a fuckin city building and it’s just a bit cringe. We’ve not won a league for 9 year. Let’s try getting the title back then we can shout about it being blue. 

This lad gets it.

WeeJacksonRFC likes this