New Ready Crest and brand evolution

Bydo

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was ready to say I hated it. Looked it at a bunch of times over the last 5 minutes and I start to like it more and more. 

People will get used to it. The more I look at it the more I get used to the orientation of the wording

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

That video annoys me. It shows a version of the crest that was never used by the club (the second one which I think comes from one of the graphics guys on wiki) and omits the actual official club crest we used from the late 70s until about 98/99.

I fucking hate the pretend care about the traditions pish when they can’t even get details like that right.

B6588CB8-27EA-48F0-9AFA-7C71A38E328F.jpeg

Even as someone who is starting to like the change, I think the club badge is a pretty important thing and don't think people "moaning" about it are just "moaning about everything", think changing the club badge is fair game to voice an opinion on personally

16 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

For comparison

20200708_122106.thumb.jpg.7fcccc320f6006e433b3c3ce4e0ed253.jpg

The one on the left is far better and even looks more modern than the new one 

I despair at some of these stupid changes we make for the sake of it, one on the right looks like a kid tried to draw the old one 

22 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Great, something else for people to moan about. 

I like it, looks smart - Rangers taking front and centre of the crest where it belongs, remember we are more than just a football club we are an institution. This rightfully acknowledges that. 

🤣 fs 

14 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I know I'm definitely in the minority on here but I don't think it looks too bad

I do feel for the fans who have had this tatted on them / all the merchandise with the old badge on it 

At least it will show that they are not Johnny come latelys.

22 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

For comparison

:tu:

Both look good to me ..... Possibly because they both represent The Rangers very well in different eras ..... the naysayers should take a step back and rethink the need to winge for the sake of wingeing.

It's not that big a change that it deserves so much negative comment ..... it still portrays our Club in a good light .... and you can honestly only do so much with four words three colours and a Lion in this instance.

🇬🇧

25 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

For comparison

Looks fine, but there should be a bigger gap between football and club. Once this thread leaves page 1 I doubt I'll give it another thought, but I can't see why anyone wasted time and effort and money doing this

Archived