New Ready Crest and brand evolution

Bydo

57 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Different font sizing of Rangers and FOOTBALL CLUB is throwing me off a bit

Exactly - it wouldn't be that bad if they hadn't made Rangers bigger than footballclub. That and they could've slightly spaced footballclub a bit better.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There's no sense covering up the fact it looks shite

Hardly nothing either considering its literally a club crest has changed 

Seems pointless to me tbh don’t see how the new badge will make any difference to anything.

There’s people saying things like it rightfully acknowledges us as an institution. In what way ffs  it makes fuck all difference to anything imo and doesn’t even look better than the old one.

17 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

While on the subject I've actually wanted the kit crest to go back to its larger size and remove the stars I think the first to 50 gimmick has passed and prefer the bolder look but it might just be me.

Come on mate ..... so so far from being just a gimmick surely.

No other club in the whole world had ever reached 50 senior league titles ..... this was purposely downplayed and ignored by the  tarrier City councillors in Glasgow at the time and had to be produced and promoted by ourselves as a mark of respect to all past teams and managers who together helped to achieve this monumental tally of titles.

The enlargement of the centred Star was in recognition of our ECWC victory in Barcelona ..... and those 5 little stars carry with pride the better part of the vast history of our Club in a nutshell.

🇬🇧

Don't mind it at all. Could be far worse. Leeds Utd anyone? 

A little bit of modernisation never hurt anyone.

As long as the RFC badge doesn't change and we eventually remove the stars to bring back the big badge then it's all good.

1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Fuckin hell people will really moan about everything and anythin. It’s barely changed from the original yet it’s minging and honking 😂 

Have a day off man

Bang on mate. 

Wouldnt like to chat to some of these posters in the pub. You'd be jumping off the bridge soon after!

Strips/fixtures v the sheep in a empty stadium and now a crest which changed very slightly.

People just love to moan. 

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Come on mate ..... so so far from being just a gimmick surely.

No other club in the whole world had ever reached 50 senior league titles ..... this was purposely downplayed and ignored by the  tarrier City councillors in Glasgow at the time and had to be produced and promoted by ourselves as a mark of respect to all past teams and managers who together helped to achieve this monumental tally of titles.

The enlargement of the centred Star was in recognition of our ECWC victory in Barcelona ..... and those 5 little stars carry with pride the better part of the vast history of our Club in a nutshell.

🇬🇧

At the time it was brilliant but I'm obviously talking in general terms now when other clubs are reaching 50 or about to and stars for all other clubs have been for the European titles.

Also I'm not saying it has to be as big as that one specifically but just a larger design in general to even take over the space of the stars is more to my taste thats all.

11 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Bang on mate. 

Wouldnt like to chat to some of these posters in the pub. You'd be jumping off the bridge soon after!

Strips/fixtures v the sheep in a empty stadium and now a crest which changed very slightly.

People just love to moan. 

It’s a forum ya numpty people are allowed an opinion that differs from the happy chaps who think the board can do no wrong. 

Should we all just pretend we like it to keep you happy and stop you from moaning about people moaning? 

Why are the Club so reluctant to remove the 5 stars? The starred crest served its purpose when we reached 50. We hardly need to validate our history with embroidered stars. No big club does.

Going forward, a repeat of this in size be very much welcomed. The new top with that big crest would be perfect.

5256D3F5-8BDB-48FF-94F5-0CD196D03B8F.jpeg

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nobody asked for the badge to be "modernised". 

Nobody asked for daft banners to cover our stadium. 

Needless nonsense. 

See the badge thing, I can at least get the mindset behind it

But the style of banners and certain elements of the branding used by the Club over the last few years wouldn’t look out of place in an abandoned and empty JJB Sports shop

Shocking designs

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

There was fuck all wrong with the old one, and there is fuck all wrong with this new one.

Cunts moaning about it looking shite/minging need their heads checked.

Laudrups Right Foot matters :angrywillie:

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

There was fuck all wrong with the old one, and there is fuck all wrong with this new one.

Cunts moaning about it looking shite/minging need their heads checked.

So what, I need to go to the doctors because i think it looks shite and they absolutely shouldn't have touched it?

Away ye go.

7 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Why are the Club so reluctant to remove the 5 stars? The starred crest served its purpose when we reached 50. We hardly need to validate our history with embroidered stars. No big club does.

Going forward, a repeat of this in size be very much welcomed. The new top with that big crest would be perfect.

Shift the stars to the sleeves. Just have to let Castore know we want the big badge back 👍

11 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Take away the sponsor,  black and red socks and you have a real Rangers strip 👍

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Shift the stars to the sleeves. Just have to let Castore know we want the big badge back 👍

I’d be delighted with that, never considered moving them elsewhere if need be

Archived