New Ready Crest and brand evolution

Bydo

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I moved to bar72 that year cos it was cheap as chips 😂 

My only memory of Bar72 is screaming at Rangers players on the tele as Mohsni started throwing haymakers all by himself with no one backing him up

Don’t even start me on Cammy Bell. Or fucking Blackthorn cider.

41 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s a forum ya numpty people are allowed an opinion that differs from the happy chaps who think the board can do no wrong. 

Should we all just pretend we like it to keep you happy and stop you from moaning about people moaning? 

I think the point he was trying to make mate is that not everything is doom and gloom. And to some, it always seems that way.

For me, I don't love the crest or hate it but the club are trying to modernize things. A better example is the new website which is way better and a lot more easier to navigate.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People constantly ask for safe standing and it’s patched.

The safe standing would be amazing but getting city council/sfa to approve is probably the biggest obstacle.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Cunts moaning about people moaning is doing my head in tbh 🤣

Saying you think the old badge looks better then the new one isn’t fucking moaning it’s giving an opinion fs 

Aye but there's a difference between "I think the old badge looks better" and comments like "utterly minging", "absolutely honking" and "it's fucking shite".

Archived