New Ready Crest and brand evolution

Bydo

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I know I'm definitely in the minority on here but I don't think it looks too bad

I do feel for the fans who have had this tatted on them / all the merchandise with the old badge on itĀ 

I've got the RFC crest tattoed on my arm and it's the old design but you wouldn't really notice unless you're looking for it, the only difference is the letter C is slightly different than now, doesn't bother me at all, even if it was totally different it's still part of the Clubs history. And now that I think of it I'm not even sure if it is an old design, it might just be I have the wrong design tattoed on me šŸ˜‚

And I'm not fussed about the new badge, like yourself I don't see why we would have spent a great deal of money on it but half the folk saying it's mingin probably wouldn't have even noticed a difference until it was pointed out

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ace said:

Logos & crests evolve all the time, not only across football.

Look at Juventus, Barcelona & Bayern

The latter, in particularĀ 1938-45, kind of needed to.

Its not uncommon & theĀ alteration to ours isn't particularly radical.

The fact it's not the only change in our branding, colour schemes, fonts (designed exclusively for RFC use), motifs etc along with the launch of our newly designed website which includes all the new branding.

A fresh design to portray a fresh approach from the club, a message to all our stakeholders, current & future, that the club has changed its approach.

20200708_162657.jpg

20200708_162700.jpg

20200708_162711.jpg

Bayern should have stuck with the wavey abouty black and white flag.

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

New crest is bad enough without seeing all of the cringeworthy shite the club is bombarding us with on social media. Pictures of the crest and players photoshopped on "landmarks" all over the city, "people make Rangers" photoshopped on to the old college building and then there's this shit...

See instead of worrying about a crest maybe get a wee bit of maintenance done in the stadium because that looks fucking rank.

Whatā€™s most shocking about that is the fact that those panels would surely not be difficult to cleanĀ ffsĀ 

12 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

New crest is bad enough without seeing all of the cringeworthy shite the club is bombarding us with on social media. Pictures of the crest and players photoshopped on "landmarks" all over the city, "people make Rangers" photoshopped on to the old college building and then there's this shit...

See instead of worrying about a crest maybe get a wee bit of maintenance done in the stadium because that looks fucking rank.

This one is even worse

Ā 

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

TBH it looks like someone's worried about the crest for maybe 5 or 6 min, it's hardly changed imo.

The only thing I really can't get used to is the small spacing between football and club, the rest is fine with me, looks cleaner.

Ok, might be an unpopular opinion, Ā I burst out laughing with this one. The music is just so over the top, and Struth's picture along with the music really doesn't goĀ :lol::lol::lol:

I usually like our stuff in the media, that's just embarrassing.

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Swally said:

Ok, might be an unpopular opinion, Ā I burst out laughing with this one. The music is just so over the top, and Struth's picture along with the music really doesn't goĀ :lol::lol::lol:

I usually like our stuff in the media, that's just embarrassing.

Ā 

I like the PlayStation do you like the PlayStation?

13 minutes ago, Willis said:

I don't like how it's so obviously a male lion on the crest it's offensive to our female fans

The women's team are getting a female lion for their crest. For some reason though they haven't rolled that out today.

I hope they get an outline of Simba as a cub for the Youth Team's crest.

39 minutes ago, Willis said:

I don't like how it's so obviously a male lion on the crest it's offensive to our female fans

Our ladies team will have a Lioness Rampant on thier tops

2 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

I knew it wouldnā€™t be long before the moonhowlers would be out!!, auld Phil Mcgobblegiver tempting his followers to keep paying him for writing his ShiteĀ 

79D112ED-D9DF-4265-AB9B-1887D224CDFB.jpeg

I've seen our own fans ask if we've created a new logo because SD own the old one, the club has already confirmed that as rubbish but it won't stop the moonhowlers & dog food bloggers claiming it & some in our support backing it up

Screenshot_20200708-193259_Twitter.jpg

11 minutes ago, Ace said:

This kind of sums up my thoughts here ..

Ā 

Deliver us success on the park then worry about all this.Ā 

Projecting stupid fucking slogans onto buildings saying "Glasgow is Blue" despite us not winning anything for a decade is a brass neck.Ā 

18 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

I knew it wouldnā€™t be long before the moonhowlers would be out!!, auld Phil Mcgobblegiver tempting his followers to keep paying him for writing his ShiteĀ 

79D112ED-D9DF-4265-AB9B-1887D224CDFB.jpeg

Phill the carerĀ still spouting shiteĀ :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Archived