New Website Launches

Broxi

3 hours ago, Wafflesniffer said:

Looks great but it's a bit shit the ticketing and RangersTV sites are still on the old domains - maybe they'll follow later though.

I believe the clubs new web designers will soon be incorporating everything into a one sign-in area and all being native to one site.

55 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Is or when is the app available

Nothing from any of the interviews today but I imagine it won't be far away

10 minutes ago, Ace said:

Nothing from any of the interviews today but I imagine it won't be far away

I am sure i remember hearing that it would be a few weeks away.

But Stadion have said that the website is not finished as they are still working on the RangersTV side among other things....

Stadion do work for major Sports Teams  unlike Blue32.

Seems like the Club and Stadion still have quite a few things to showcase and another new app sounds promising

What was the last app, Oh yeah remember the fun exciting times we had with the Hologram app!

Not sure about the whole WIFI thing getting brought up again, Although they could tie the new app into the match-day experience among other things.

Would need to be some major player for that to actually install it properly unlike last-time.... 

The new website is superb compared to the previous incarnation. Very slick, quick and easy on the eye. Also added features, after reading the official Hamilton friendly update there is an option to sync all upcoming Rangers matches on to your mobile calendar (dates times ets), all now incorporated on to my IOS phone and iPad calendar. Just another small but encouraging sign of overall professional improvement from the club...

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Does anyone have a download link for the new font / typeface used in the crest and on the website? Thanks

Its exclusive to the club, i would guess they don't want it out there to prevebt the risk fake goods.

20 minutes ago, Ace said:

Its exclusive to the club, i would guess they don't want it out there to prevebt the risk fake goods.

Will depend on if they have registered it or not though. Seems to be a common thing companies forget/are unable to do with bespoke typefaces.

Archived