Matt Polster Signs for New England Revolution

Broxi

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

With Polster going and injury to Katic, i wonder if it’s worth bringing Broadfoot back as cover..:huh:

Off topic but since you told us few weeks back , I saw out on my walk today they’ve started the home dressing room 👍🏻

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Will miss you Mrs Polster. Seriously, nothing bad to say about the lad. Best of luck Matt. Blue nose forever I hope.

Taking half the stand for games be wasn’t in the squad was a bit of a pain in the tits mate 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Glad we are getting rid of players not going to feature or not good enough.

Murphy, Jones, Docherty, Middleton and Barker next please.

I'd keep Murphy. 

Good luck to him. 

Seems like another player we brought in to be cover alone.

Gets a bit fucking boring buying these types.

Tav has had it so easy for so long in terms of him having to fight for his place, he has a dip in form and the alternative seems worse than just playing an out of form Tav.

It's a same in a number of positions, players being brought in as '3rd choice' of whatever and putting no pressure on the starting 11 to actually work for their spots.  

11 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Good luck to him. 

Seems like another player we brought in to be cover alone.

Gets a bit fucking boring buying these types.

Tav has had it so easy for so long in terms of him having to fight for his place, he has a dip in form and the alternative seems worse than just playing an out of form Tav.

It's a same in a number of positions, players being brought in as '3rd choice' of whatever and putting no pressure on the starting 11 to actually work for their spots.  

Squad filler types will always be signed at certain times but there's no doubt we have to start cutting down the number we're bringing in dramatically. It's been said for the last couple of windows but this summer quite simply has to be a case of quality over quantity. 

10 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Taking half the stand for games be wasn’t in the squad was a bit of a pain in the tits mate 

His wife and her pal had tickets for the piggery when we lost 2-1 last March. He didn’t debut for us until April.

Wish him all the best and can only hope that the switch to the MLS works out for him.

We never got to see much of him but what we did see, when taken as a whole, was not that bad.

300k and move on looks like a decent deal.

Another American in the door with a professional attitude and nothing but kind words on his way out. You can tell how much it means to him getting the chance to play in Europe nevermind a Club this size.

All the best to him.

Archived