Atmosphere against Legia

Essandoh

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

The flare pissed everyone off 😂😂

What a night 

Last 15 mins against Rapid Vienna was class too. Had a few great European nights the past 2 seasons 

Aw Vienna was superb man

Wee Candeias was fucking brilliant that night

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

No bollocks, since around Jack McConnell... 2006 UEFA/SFA crusade and pandering nany goats of a board has fucked it, I know boys who gave their seasons up for fear of getting lifted for saying something. Only going get worse in SNP run ruled Scotland....

Depending on how old you are that is.

29 and I've never seen anybody being told off by stewards, the polis or fellow fans to stop swearing. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

29 and I've never seen anybody being told off by stewards, the polis or fellow fans to stop swearing. 

It’s taken me ages to realise that’s a dog in your avatar :lol: 

#BringBackAlfie

I’ll never forget the atmosphere against Maribor. The whole stadium was bouncing and the team really pressed them high and they were rattled. 

This was only a 3rd round qualifier at the time as well.

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We all missed Adriano scoring against us due to a Polis telling off someone in the corner. Needless to say he got pelters 😂 

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Dont you mind being told to shop your fellow supporters who are swearing, being secterian etc.... that daft blue card.... Ive seen nuggets being took outside by boys to telling them to calm down or to stop sweating cause the daughters there is the worst one of the lot....

11 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I’ll never forget the atmosphere against Maribor. The whole stadium was bouncing and the team really pressed them high and they were rattled. 

This was only a 3rd round qualifier at the time as well.

They must’ve been shell shocked by that noise

No chance they expected an atmosphere of that level in qualifiers

40 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Aw Vienna was superb man

Wee Candeias was fucking brilliant that night

I knocked my da’s glasses off at the buffs goal he didn’t know till the celebrations calmed down and he looked at the pitch again 😂, we were all hunting about under the seats for them , once found I was described as an arsehole 😂

Seen many a slick in control European team arse collapse when ibrox is at full tilt , been to a good few famous atmospheric stadiums following us , it’s maybe continuous from one end behind the goal but doesn’t get close to the volume of ibrox, European nights are always special occasions that leads to still lying awake at 4am in the morning 😂

Parma at home 2v0 probably the best European atmosphere I’ve been in at ibrox , every victory is different class though Barca 0v0 was unreal to , can only imagine what it must be like on the pitch and trying to stay concentrated when theres absolutely deafening noise all around you  

was actually in BF2 aswell, Row B this game, @scottyc06 with the hookup for the ticket. One of the biggest roars for a goal I’ve heard at Ibrox when Morelos headed it in to get us through to the group stages! Wasn’t in the ‘85 minute subway loyal that night, that’s for sure.

The last 15-20 minutes was one of my best experiences at a football match 

Can remember it being pretty shite until the flare went off then after that it was unreal.

Chaos when that goal went in, what a noise.

13 hours ago, Essandoh said:

They must’ve been shell shocked by that noise

No chance they expected an atmosphere of that level in qualifiers

I'm sure I read a couple of the Feyenoord players said they were caught right off guard by the atmosphere and our pressing out the gate the night. 

Euro nights the past couple seasons have been fucking brilliant!

14 hours ago, psb07158 said:

The flare pissed everyone off 😂😂

What a night 

Last 15 mins against Rapid Vienna was class too. Had a few great European nights the past 2 seasons 

Still can't believe the cunts weren't even fined for that. We chuck bits of scrunched up paper and we're fucked :lol:

20 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I'm sure I read a couple of the Feyenoord players said they were caught right off guard by the atmosphere and our pressing out the gate the night. 

Euro nights the past couple seasons have been fucking brilliant!

See to be fair, the atmosphere in Rotterdam sounded immense from the tele. My mate said it was unbelievable when they scored.

What a stadium.

Morelos’ two goals from that night are two of the best Rangers have scored in Europe. The delivery from Barisic for his second...

23 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Something about Europe and floodlights that stirs the Saturday 3pm  placid fans into action.   Think the standing thing is to do with other factors too, like how many were in the ground and the weather.   Put 10000 on the old Broomloan End in the pissing rain and the atmosphere would be shite.    If you could put 10000 on safe standing on the  present Broomloan on a European night then the atmosphere would be boiling. 

It's the bevvy

15 minutes ago, Willis said:

It's the bevvy

For some maybe but plenty have had a skinful for afternoon kick offs when the atmosphere is shite.    Perhaps bedding continental opposition under subtle lighting is far more stimulating than shafting relegation fodder in broad daylight. 

17 hours ago, Essandoh said:

See to be fair, the atmosphere in Rotterdam sounded immense from the tele. My mate said it was unbelievable when they scored.

What a stadium.

Morelos’ two goals from that night are two of the best Rangers have scored in Europe. The delivery from Barisic for his second...

Archived