Sign in to follow this  
Misteral

Lafferty with Ferry

One of the most boring i’ve seen to date.  It does make you wonder though what position we’d have been in if he stayed. No beed for kyle or sandaza. 

hindsight is a wonderful thing I suppose. 

Just now, kanjo said:

One of the most boring i’ve seen to date.  It does make you wonder though what position we’d have been in if he stayed. No beed for kyle or sandaza. 

hindsight is a wonderful thing I suppose. 

Aye was shite. Turned it off halfway through. 

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's thick. He's an arse. He's a thick arse.

He’s thick as fuck.  He’s an arsehole.  He’s a fucking thick arsehole.  

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No watching, fuck him

Nobody's forcing you.

We all know he's a prick but some of it was quite funny even if he's not the most articulate of individuals.  

Somewhere in northern Ireland there is a shelf stacker who didnt get a career in football all because this lanky streak of pish showed up at the same trials and got picked because of his height

An absolutely abysmal footballer who literally stole a wage, and i cannot believe we signed him a second time, absolutely frightening 

SPWF, Gascoigne8 and M-89 like this

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Somewhere in northern Ireland there is a shelf stacker who didnt get a career in football all because this lanky streak of pish showed up at the same trials and got picked because of his height

An absolutely abysmal footballer who literally stole a wage, and i cannot believe we signed him a second time, absolutely frightening 

He has talent tbf. The couple of seasons he hit a purple patch in the title run ins prove that. But being a good player is as much about consistency as talent. A fucking waster. Imagine getting the chance to play for Rangers twice and making a cunt of it twice? 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Not as bad as Brandon Barker not knowing what day of the week the fans follow 😂 

:lol:

Aye but Lafferty is a big Rangers man with 5 stars on his neck and spends his spare time playing the flute mate 

6 hours ago, Misteral said:

Nobody's forcing you.

We all know he's a prick but some of it was quite funny even if he's not the most articulate of individuals.  

Exactly Ppl must really dislike him if they would rather watch one of the tarrier ones, worst yet? Not by a long shot imo 

I’d watch a moron like lafferty before any child abusers fc players any day of the week

BLUEDIGNITY likes this

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That is true.

The best thing about the Barker one is you can actually see the question zooming around in his brain :lol: 

Fucking fuck me. Get him tae fuck.

Shite on the pitch, shite on the brain.