Lafferty with Ferry

Misteral

On 10/07/2020 at 16:02, McEwan's Lager said:

That is true.

The best thing about the Barker one is you can actually see the question zooming around in his brain :lol: 

Brandon 10k a week barker ffs, Mark Allen legacy.... or gerrards signing? have we not learned fuck all from 2012

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He proved himself to be an SPL standard player signing at Hearts and restructured hi career then it fell flat again, the picture fiasco fucked him right off, so did marrying a taig and not inviting certain Rangers boys back then to the wedding.... 

8 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

He proved himself to be an SPL standard player signing at Hearts and restructured hi career then it fell flat again, the picture fiasco fucked him right off, so did marrying a taig and not inviting certain Rangers boys back then to the wedding.... 

His record for hearts was 1 goal every 3 games, cosgrove, doige, dykes all have a better record than lafferty, i wouldnt spend the better part of a million on any of they 3

Lafferty scored against the tarriers and gave them the finger at parkhead, cunts creamed themselves thinking he'd be brilliant for us, when in reality he is a shocking footballer

I went to a night with Walter Smith at Ibrox a few years ago (prior to Gerrard). Walter said not all players are the brightest and mentioned Lafferty by name. I knew he was a fucking idiot and it would never work out. Waste of money on both occasions.  Millions we wasted on this guy in terms of transfer fees and wages.

3 hours ago, Henry1001 said:

First time around with us and national team. admittedly he was an empty jersey the second time round.

First time around he was a fucking wage thieving bastard, the fact he's cost us overall the best part of 10million in fees and wages us an utter disgrace

Archived