Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Bristol City Targets Gerrard

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Let him go.

I would love to hear your suggestion as a replacement. If it is as good as Fods as good as Gordon Banks and Windass as good as Gareth Bale then we are good for a wee laugh 😉

Broxi95 likes this

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would love to hear your suggestion as a replacement. If it is as good as Fods as good as Gordon Banks and Windass as good as Gareth Bale then we are good for a wee laugh 😉

GVB. Even FDB. Might even win a league to get fans excited.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

GVB. 

GVB and Gattuso are the only two that are worth a mention. Can we get them ? I'm not sure. But it is you and only four other members who constantly throw the Gerrard digs on a daily basis. I find it tiring as fuck. Like I said, if it all goes to shite come Feb, I will join your brigade. Until then, I'm 100% behind Steven Gerrard and so should you.

And he ain't ever going to Bristol City ffs.

Not exactly sure why but I have a bit of a feeling there’s something in this.

Echoes of Warburton if another manager leaves us for a Championship side and many or most of our supporters are indifferent or even pleased. 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Gattuso is an awful manager IMO. He'd lose the plot in this environment as a Rangers manager too.

An awful manager at Milan & Napoli? Are you kidding? He is one of the most sought after managers in the game.

Maybe we need a manager with his temperament. He was a huge success as a player playing with such passion.

I'm still on the Gerrard bandwagon however.