Castore retail/shop update

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news that the shop will be open 7 days!

2 new stores across Glasgow or nearby would be fantastic.

The training kit looks the best we've had in years. Alot of us are going to be walking out with empty wallets after visiting 😄

Another good boost if you want to sign up to My Gers - this is just a flavour of what lies ahead.

7 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Great news that the shop will be open 7 days!

2 new stores across Glasgow or nearby would be fantastic.

The training kit looks the best we've had in years. Alot of us are going to be walking out with empty wallets after visiting 😄

Another good boost if you want to sign up to My Gers - this is just a flavour of what lies ahead.

Thousands canny get logged in for tickets is what lies ahead mate 

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Great to see MyGers members getting more benefits than ST holders again and being welcomed into the new store first

Well deserved

Crazy mate, I’ve paid £500+ for mines and the weans ST and my mate has paid 50 quid for Mygers  to join the list and he can get access before me. Mental 

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Thousands canny get logged in for tickets is what lies ahead mate 

Thousands will want away tickets of course. However, lots of My Gers wont be interested in visiting those grounds and just want some sort of investment if they cant do a ST. I suppose we'll see once the full crowds are allowed back into games. I'm in bronze but not too fussed as I'm good with home tickets and RTV.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Naw mate never seen the point in it as I don't go to away games, think the whole thing is a scam tbh and it's done more harm than good. 

Aye see if I go to away games I get tickets from guys I know. I've never been on cccs so I'd say I'd be low bronze tier 

7 minutes ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

Crazy mate, I’ve paid £500+ for mines and the weans ST and my mate has paid 50 quid for Mygers  to join the list and he can get access before me. Mental 

Aye our STs mean nothing mate. Safer off paying the club 50 quid a season apparently

Archived