***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Any wee sheepy sheeps looking in from up north, yer teams fucking shite and yer managers a wee slimy horrible bastard, yer stadium is a fucking shitehole and congratulations on equaling your highest home attendance today, wee nothing of a club spastics. 

IMG-20200801-WA0012.jpg

44 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Good for a two footed challenge and a shoulder barge

Aye, and that's about it. 

Really can't see what others see in him where they'd want us to spend 2 or 3 million on him. He's an bang average and our squad is already bloated with guys at his level. He certainly doesn't improve our 11 and I honestly doubt he even improves the squad much. I think if Docherty and Mcrorie had played the same number of games in this league over the last few seasons we'd see that he's not much better than either of them. 

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I love our club to absolute bits, absolutely steamingly proud to support this fantastic institution. 

Wouldnt change it for anything in the world mate.  

Even through the bad times mate. Will always be proud as fuck to be a bear.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Honestly think we should just spend the rest of the night giving nothing but abuse to aberdeen  and their wee wanky fanbase, I hate the cunts and we beat them today despite playing the second half like our entire team was sprayed with autism. 

The Windass virus is back 

44 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Any wee sheepy sheeps looking in from up north, yer teams fucking shite and yer managers a wee slimy horrible bastard, yer stadium is a fucking shitehole and congratulations on equaling your highest home attendance today, wee nothing of a club spastics. 

And there ladies and gentlemen is the post of the day.

50 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

Did Aberdeen play well? im trying to get a handle on how good our performance was. I'll take the win but a lot of people saying Aberdeen were shite, if thats the case shouldnt we have put more than one goal past them.

Didn't you see the game?  

1 hour ago, Henry1001 said:

Did Aberdeen play well? im trying to get a handle on how good our performance was. I'll take the win but a lot of people saying Aberdeen were shite, if thats the case shouldnt we have put more than one goal past them.

Aberdeen were shite,we were shite but your team are shite also so 3 points is 3 points.

When does any team play 10/10 football on day one of the season?

I can't remember us smashing it out the park. 

It's 3 points.

Maybe it's because everyones comments are available to see on forums and social media, but we have some right negative moaning fans on our side.

Strips, power washing the Ibrox panels, transfer links (despite never seeing them play before), 3 points today.

Pansies

4 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

It's 3 points.

Maybe it's because everyones comments are available to see on forums and social media, but we have some right negative moaning fans on our side.

Strips, power washing the Ibrox panels, transfer links (despite never seeing them play before), 3 points today.

Pansies

Where do you sit at Ibrox m8 ?

12 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

It's 3 points.

Pansies

It’s all about standards mate this is Glasgow Rangers I’m still of the old school support where everything at the club should be spot on

Creating 2 clear cut chances against a pub team made up of free transfers from Auchterarder swifts is pish , that was honking today , accept that can forget winning anything 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Honestly think we should just spend the rest of the night giving nothing but abuse to aberdeen  and their wee wanky fanbase, I hate the cunts and we beat them today despite playing the second half like our entire team was sprayed with autism. 

Brilliant stuff. :thumbsup:

17 hours ago, cascadeshrimp said:

In control for most of the game, a bit sharper up front and it would have been a lot easier.

Balogun MOTM

Ref did well, maybe we won't see them influenced by a crowd with regards to Morelos and their general anti Rangersness........................Na! it will be back to normal soon enough

If we play with no crowds for the rest of the season .No influence on the refs .We win the league .I have no doubts about that 👍

Will need to rewatch as had Kent to score first and 2,3 and 4-0 on but not 1-0 so I have a feeling this clouded my judgement 😂 3 points is all that matters I suppose. 

EDIT : Gerrard's inability to make subs showed again, the starting 11 may be our strongest but weare going to need to use the bench wisely. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

If we play with no crowds for the rest of the season .No influence on the refs .We win the league .I have no doubts about that 👍

If there are no crowds for the rest of the season I can't see how the league can complete.

How can the other clubs survive with no match day income?

At least the old firm have a huge base support prepared to buy virtual season tickets. Can't see Hamilton, St Mirren, Ross County etc being able to ride it out. And that's not accounting for a potential 2nd/3rd wave and the lockdown restrictions that would bring.

That being the case, we really need to stay on top from the very outset in case the League is called early again.

10 hours ago, Cedrick said:

It’s all about standards mate this is Glasgow Rangers I’m still of the old school support where everything at the club should be spot on

Creating 2 clear cut chances against a pub team made up of free transfers from Auchterarder swifts is pish , that was honking today , accept that can forget winning anything 

Too many fans willing to accept mediocrity these days, it’s the standards the fans demand that make us the club we are , 2nd half yesterday was rotten and nowhere near good enough but it’s 3 points and we move on, improvements needed though, only using one sub from a possible five tells it’s own story about our squad. 

Archived