New Sky Sports Scottish football pundits

.Williamson.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another tarrier For ally to cosy up with... I'm sure we will hear all about how our stonewall penalty decisions were a bit soft and our star players are worth a fraction of their true market value... 

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Ally, Darren Fletcher and Hartson added to the ones already there, but there's no mention of McCann being part of it next season. 

Commentators are the same.

2 out and out bheast lovers and 1 apologist . Good recruiting from Sky/celtic tv :lol:

I’m surprised that McCann hasn’t ended up working within the youth set up at Aucenhowie tbh.

He’s such a well spoken guy and he always looked to play football the right way when he was managing at Dundee.

There aren’t many Scottish coaches of that ilk about, let alone ones who lean towards us, and we should really try to get as many as possible involved at the club, obviously without it becoming too much like a  “jobs for the boys” type scenario.

He maybe couldn’t cut it as   a manager (surprised me that he’s never had another crack at it elsewhere when you see some of the diddy’s who keep getting jobs)  but he could pass a lot on IMO.

43 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

It's a bit ironic how Super Ally is a terrible ally to the club.

Genuinely heartbroken by the way he's turned out. From the gardening leave, the shocking signings, to his do anything for a few quid attitude.  I dont remember him as a player obviously but I know he gave a lot to the club as a player and I know that it must've been an impossible job managing us through that period and ill never forget the we don't do walking away. But the way he acts I wish he would

I don't particularly want cheerleaders, prefer to hear decent honest views. Obviously want guys who will stick up for us, against the inevitable onslaught...likes of KT, Boyd, McCann etc. are good value and Kris Commons from the other side is usually quite fair. Hartson & Sutton are actually pathetic pundits and does Scottish football no favours to indulge them. Whilst Andy Walker is an abysmal commentator. Will be interesting to see how Fletcher does, obvious where his allegiance lies but have thought he speaks well when discussing English football so hopefully he continues in that vain.

I will slightly caveat my cheerleader comment to say Boyd singing Buffalo Soldier to Andy Walker was fucking class!

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

Genuinely heartbroken by the way he's turned out. From the gardening leave, the shocking signings, to his do anything for a few quid attitude.  I dont remember him as a player obviously but I know he gave a lot to the club as a player and I know that it must've been an impossible job managing us through that period and ill never forget the we don't do walking away. But the way he acts I wish he would

I don’t see why people are so offended that Ally values his media career highly. 

He hosted his own fucking chat show when he was playing for Kilmarnock FFS, it’s hardly a new thing. 

Iain Crocker is probably the worst out that lot. "The Hoops", "The invincibles", "The Glasgow Derby".

Whenever his beloved scum score he goes in to overdrive and fawns all over they mutants.

Notice it's 5 to 2 in the scum supporters vs Rangers supporters in this new Sky team.

The pre match, half time and post match presenters don't bother me at all as I only tune in for the football. The fact we're going to have to listen to Walker and that fat Harry Potter cunt Crocker is a fucking joke though. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

2 out and out bheast lovers and 1 apologist . Good recruiting from Sky/celtic tv :lol:

A taig fest. All we'll hear is the scum going for their record breaking ten titles.

McCann, the best pundit on the box by a country mile, nowhere to be seen. Can't think why?!

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

I don’t see why people are so offended that Ally values his media career highly. 

He hosted his own fucking chat show when he was playing for Kilmarnock FFS, it’s hardly a new thing. 

You would think that for a man who professed to love Rangers, a man who managed us and took so much from us during his managerial reign (and gave very little in return on the park) and for a man who gave kevin kyle 4 grand a week to play against plumbers he would have the decency to defend us and sing our praises.

Nothing wrong with having a media career and to criticise us when we perform badly, but he does nothing. He says nothing. He says whatever he thinks will earn him cash. Did he need to come out and say we should accept 12m for morelos? No he didn't. There's a lot of things he did that he didn't need to do, but did them anyway.

Do ppl even still watch the games on sky?

im either there or watching on RTV

Sky need uncle Tim’s for their viewers and McCoist fits the remit.

personally I’ll hopefully be watching Jim McDonald and Michael Stone commentating with pitch-side analysis  from  Grado and Bez

Archived