Watching Gers in Crete.

Fergie_6

There was a Scottish bar in Zante last time I was over there, more of a Tartan Trannies kind of place but I imagine they’d have the game on.

TBH Greeks are pretty mad about any kind of live football, I imagine if it’s on sky it’ll be on in a lot of little Tavernas over there

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

There was a Scottish bar in Zante last time I was over there, more of a Tartan Trannies kind of place but I imagine they’d have the game on.

TBH Greeks are pretty mad about any kind of live football, I imagine if it’s on sky it’ll be on in a lot of little Tavernas over there

Suppose he could get the ferry over to zante

9 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

Going to Hersonissos on Monday, any suggestions for pub to watch the Leverkusen and st.mirren games?

Red Lion, or an Irish bar. Hersonissos used to be full of Germans so I'd guess you'll find the Leverkusen game easily. 

I was in hersonossis last year, I went to a pub right next door to the Irish bar there. Spoke with the guy who was serving and asked if the game was on and he said to come back and he will have the game on for me.

We returned the next night and he had the game on for me.

Cant remember the name of the place but its right next to the Irish one.....and I wasnt going in there, that had the celtic game on anyway....and thry got beat lol.

Archived