We need to stop the negativity

I have been reading a lot on here about how we will fuck it against the sheep and start poorly in the league.

Lets think positively here, celtic aren’t a great team. They aren’t close to being a great team.

Last two times we have played them we have battered them all over the park.

They got pumped in Europe by a bang average team, FC Copenhagen.

Lets show some positivity and take these cunts head on and stop the cheating smelly bastards and get our title back. 

BRING IT ON. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

We don’t need to do anything, it’s the players on the park that matters not random fans on the internet.

Canny just say think positively every season because celtic aren’t a great team because the same has been said season after season.

This is a fans forum where I am asking for a bit of positivity from the fans,

I totally agree about the players though, you are correct there.

Just sick of the doom and gloom before a ball has been kicked. 👍

Along with what @ForeverAndEver said I think the negativity is completely understandable given how fucking awful we had turned just before football was stopped 

The team is virtually the same since then except we now don't have a clue who plays up top for us on Saturday. 

It's up to the players to get themselves geared up for games, all we can do is comment on previous performances in the league.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We don’t need to do anything, it’s the players on the park that matters not random fans on the internet.

Canny just say think positively every season because celtic aren’t a great team because the same has been said season after season.

This, every season we say they aren't a great team, and they aren't, but while we implode after Christmas, they keep on winning, never mind they bastards, let's sort ourselves out. 

In 289 days time it'll be the tenth anniversary of our last title win. 

Fast approaching a full decade since we lifted anything meaningful. 

If the players themselves don't want to change that then it's curtains and who the fuck knows where we go from there if it happens, the fans have gave enough it's about time we had something to shout about. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's weird that after such a good pre-season people are negative, me included. Imagine we lost a pre season game fucking hell 🤣

celtic aren't a good team, but they know how to win in this league. Canny ignore that.

Not when we’ve been pish for years and about to lose our best players it’s not tbf

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

This is the start of a new season and I’m going in positive.  

I think I discussed the Sheep game with you yesterday and I an certainly being positive for as long as I can. Hopefully we will get a good result and that will lift the mood on RM a lot.

It is difficult to get too positive when we have had such a poor end to the season but I agree let's try. :thumbup:

41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Can’t believe how negative you are here mate, I feel your negativity will actually cost us the league 

48 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I have been reading a lot on here about how we will fuck it against the sheep and start poorly in the league.

Lets think positively here, celtic aren’t a great team. They aren’t close to being a great team.

Lets show some positivity and take these cunts head on and stop the cheating smelly bastards and get our title back. 

BRING IT ON. 

We batter celtic coz we’ve room to play , Coventry set up like a typical spl game the first half and  we created nothing bar a half chance again , we fair better against celtic than shite like hearts and Killie , if we move the ball quickly like the first half of last season , we should be ok but if we’re still in the spl after break rut we’re fucked 

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

In 289 days time it'll be the tenth anniversary of our last title win. 

Fast approaching a full decade since we lifted anything meaningful. 

If the players themselves don't want to change that then it's curtains and who the fuck knows where we go from there if it happens, the fans have gave enough it's about time we had something to shout about. 

Horrific statistics mate, time this team delivered 

16 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's weird that after such a good pre-season people are negative, me included. Imagine we lost a pre season game fucking hell 🤣

celtic aren't a good team, but they know how to win in this league. Canny ignore that.

Pre season was nothing we didn’t already know , play football teams we’ll cut them open at will, Motherwell had a wee go , destroyed ,Coventry set up the first half their first 11 like a typical SPL game , we toiled 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

BRING IT ON. 

I know mate. Let’s look forward to Steven Davis chipping the ball over the top. 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

We batter celtic coz we’ve room to play , Coventry set up like a typical spl game the first half and  we created nothing bar a half chance again , we fair better against celtic than shite like hearts and Killie , if we move the ball quickly like the first half of last season , we should be ok but if we’re still in the spl after break rut we’re fucked 

Like the teams we play and have had good results against in Europe, the tarriers also like to play football,and that's great, but the key is unlocking the boring Scottish football 10 man defense, we haven't been able to do that, does anyone think we've cracked it for this season?

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The match thread is the worst of all especially before the game.  Even when we are winning, people will comment on the slightest negative.

If there was Internet, Imagine what the match thread would have been like in the early 80s.... :lol:

Archived