Did Hagi chest pass Tavs ball to Morelos?

pcbear

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

He's got that wee bit of class that will open teams up. Someone in a similar mould is what we need to prioritise though because the bench is still light and we need like for like this year 

2 or 3 more quality signings and we will be looking good 👍

What! The bench is a bit light? How dare you! You must be a Timmy!!

26 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

I was working so couldnt watch the game, I say 'apparently' because others on this thread and other threads have said he was poor today,  are they all taigs too?  Poor show that you cant make an observation without someone coming out with this 'you must be taig' shite.  You want me to bury my head in the sand and say all the Rangers players are world class like some kind of fucking happy dafty, criticism is healthy mate. I like Hagi but I think he could be more consistent, simple as that.

No, it’s just your observation counts considerably less if you haven’t actually observed. 

Thought Hagi looked good for the first 10-15 minutes but he struggled a little after that. Occasional flashes of brilliance and a few really poorly misjudged passes.

21-year old creative players will have games like that. He’s comfortably the most talented player at the club.

Can’t believe some of the stick he’s taking for one off game by the way 

He had some moments and it just wasn’t going his way for the most part today but it’s clear to see the quality he adds. Also we’ve all been moaning that no one shoots from distance for years and he does 

3 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Cheers Tam, was some move. 

I don’t really know what time it was mate 😂 just threw a number in there, hopefully this is when it happens or he does something else decent so folk aren’t disappointed 

31 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I just love Hagi for sending me down 2 rows of seats with a deflected free kick. 

Aye, he's the reason we've got a game on Thursday to look forward to. Wasn't a standout today but nowhere near as bad as some are making out.  

56 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

I was working so couldnt watch the game, I say 'apparently' because others on this thread and other threads have said he was poor today,  are they all taigs too?  Poor show that you cant make an observation without someone coming out with this 'you must be taig' shite.  You want me to bury my head in the sand and say all the Rangers players are world class like some kind of fucking happy dafty, criticism is healthy mate. I like Hagi but I think he could be more consistent, simple as that.

hopefully you've got tomorrow off to watch the game.

2 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

Yep I'll be settling down on the sofa and watching a re-run of the Aberdeen v Rangers game, thanks for your concern pal. 

wouldn't bother pal. we were shite

1 hour ago, Henry1001 said:

I expect more than a chest pass for £4 million, apparently he did not much else. Gerrard needs to find a way to get some consistency out of this guy, we need to be able to rely on him to turn in a good performance week in week out, not just when he's 'in the mood'.

Consistency? Debut winner v Hibs, Dream European performances, but fuck me he never scored 8 today.....Waste of money.

Tbf you should be thanking @five stars for calling him Haji and taking a wee bit of heat off ye.

Great start to RM life btw. We let you choose your profile picture here, can you do that on Kerrydale street?

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Consistency? Debut winner v Hibs, Dream European performances, but fuck me he never scored 8 today.....Waste of money.

Tbf you should be thanking @five stars for calling him Haji and taking a wee bit of heat off ye.

Great start to RM life btw. We let you choose your profile picture here, can you do that on Kerrydale street?

I can see how it works on here. If you have less than 100 posts and dare to offer any constructive criticism then you are immediately branded a Timmy.  Fucking pathetic, the fact you are going around accusing people of being  a Timmy makes me think you may be trying to deflect the attention away from yourself, perhaps it is indeed you who is the Timmy.  It sure as fuck isnt me. 

2 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

I can see how it works on here. If you have less than 100 posts and dare to offer any constructive criticism then you are immediately branded a Timmy.  Fucking pathetic, the fact you are going around accusing people of being  a Timmy makes me think you may be trying to deflect the attention away from yourself, perhaps it is indeed you who is the Timmy.  It sure as fuck isnt me. 

Probably more the fact you come out swinging calling people all sorts of names all the while saying you didn't even watch the game, to be fair. 

You are either a tarrier or a bellend, probably both. 

38 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

Don't think this forum is for you petal. We pee standing up here. 

Archived