Did Hagi chest pass Tavs ball to Morelos?

pcbear

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Might be worth checking this new 'Henry' guy, mate,  I could be wrong but think he might not be one of us ??  :pipe:

I hate when newbies get called out as tarriers on here but I 💯 agree with you. Ye can actually smell it a wee bit of him.

13 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I hate when newbies get called out as tarriers on here but I 💯 agree with you. Ye can actually smell it a wee bit of him.

I very rarely do it in case I am wrong but I think he does need looked at. :boughy:

3 hours ago, EMRFC said:

If you’re saying ‘apparently’ which suggests you didn’t watch the game, you can’t comment on his performance.

Definitely a taig

To be fair, if he was a taig he would definitely have seen the game

4 hours ago, Henry1001 said:

I take it you didnt read the bit where I said 'Im going on what I seen of him last season too'.

Aberdeen playing nine men in defence most of the game, not a lot of room for any great play.

Give the boy some breathing room, great players don't have great games every week.

8 hours ago, Henry1001 said:

I expect more than a chest pass for £4 million, apparently he did not much else. Gerrard needs to find a way to get some consistency out of this guy, we need to be able to rely on him to turn in a good performance week in week out, not just when he's 'in the mood'.

😂😂😂😂😂

It's the first game of the season ffs

Hagi is a diamond.

Thought he looked like he was trying too hard at times and rather than wait for the pass or the game to open he was trying to force the play. Attempted a couple of back-heel / flicks and first time balls that didn,t come off for him. 

Not his best game but he never hid from the ball and always made himself available for a pass.

14 hours ago, Henry1001 said:

I expect more than a chest pass for £4 million, apparently he did not much else. Gerrard needs to find a way to get some consistency out of this guy, we need to be able to rely on him to turn in a good performance week in week out, not just when he's 'in the mood'.

Shut the fuck up henry

13 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

We won! Honest to fuck!!

Would gladly ban most if the moaning cunts on here

Start with @Henry1001 for obvious reason, then  @five stars for his pathetic attempt to spell Hagi then ban this cunt @steven33jackie no reason, then ban @Dan Deacon because he’s embarrassed to be a balding ginger and shaves his mongo heed to try hide it. Imo

Personally, I thought he dummied it but if he chested it, then even better skill.

I thought some of his first touches were outstanding but his end product let him down. It was just one of those days. He still managed to get his usual amount of shots at goal. Nothing to worry about.

Hagi was fine yesterday. 

I get the impression some folk can't wait to say something bad about him. As Creampuff said, he's probably the most gifted footballer at the club. 

Likewise Ryan Kent - Hagi's chest (or dummy - whatever way you see it) and Kent's intelligent run (and finish) is what those sums of money get you. Just because they aren't involved every split-second, dominating every area of the park some folk seem to think they're a waste of cash or not good enough. They're wrong. These are exactly the type of players we need at our club who win us matches.

Archived